Pies

Soooooo, I will soon be opening my shop selling pies, brews, loafs etc. But as I’m fairly new to game I was wanting to know from the community which pies are worth making and which aren’t. I know persistent pies, starberry pies and shielding pies sell well but what other foods do people use?

2 Likes

Earthyam pie for a quick stamina refill without affecting other buffs

2 Likes

Added to list. :+1:

To be fair even soup or casserole is enough with a smaller stamina bar.

Pies for the block farmers is handy

1 Like

@Envyv77 I was advised the only foods not really worth making are the elemental shielding foods, is this right?

Tbh it depends on the player in early game when I was low level I used em on hunts as I didn’t have skill points to spare and it made me a super tank

But now it’s invig pies on hunts for me

1 Like

Right now, yes, tho in near future that might change when T8 exo planets are available!

1 Like

Teaching pies ofc or loaves :slight_smile:

I don’t bother much with persisting but I’ll buy lots of starberry pies from you! I love to non-stop mine at high speed haha, why I try forge my AoEs with dura so I can keep munching starberry pies :smiley:

1 Like

@Trickyy90 Yeah I only discovered starberry pies last week, none stop mining is so much fun. :grin: I will see what ingredients I need for teaching pies, loafs etc and ensure they are available in store.

1 Like

@Trickyy90, i am shocked! How dare you buy from someone else?! Jk :yum:

Lol. I don’t get much traffic on finata these days, but when i do sell its the obvious teching & persisting pies, with the whole range of starberries getting some love now and then. Nothing else really sells that regularly, so at least it’s easier keeping all things in stock. I wouldnt recommend making smart stacks of other foods unless you have some bites or specific orders.

On that note, it is worth keeping an eye on the forums for incidental requests like @molav and his scientific tendencies.

When t8s come protection food will be in demand, though most people wont necessarily require pies for them (depending on how much extra protection we’ll need)

3 Likes

:angel:

I will spread my purchases out between you both :laughing:
I have super easy access to you of course, so you’ll still be my go to pie guy :wink:

Nice to see @bigad9 progressing to shop owner with him being (somewhat) new though! Will certainly pay a visit when it opens!

2 Likes

I mainly use persisting pies when hunting with my blink slingbow, one of the rare instances where it represents a significant cost saving due to the cost of the tool

1 Like

Important question - how do we get to your shop?

1 Like

I will announce the grand opening here on the forum as soon as my stock is ready. Watch this space. :grin:

3 Likes

Hey! My poor Noms 'n More! :smiley:

2 Likes

I think i get my starberry smoothies from you iirc :slight_smile:
I’ll bear you in mind too though :smile: my oortian should be so fat by now! So many pies, so little time

2 Likes

Always room for more pie!!

3 Likes

Definitely. Pie is life. :rofl: Shop is going to be called No Man’s Pie.

3 Likes

Lol, love it! :joy:

Call your shop 3.14 :joy:

1 Like