Pixelart contest ends Monday! Remember it’s just for fun - and all participants will get 50k!

You gonna be on in like 2 hours? I’ll take a spot

1 Like

Sure!

It’s self plotting though you can just show up and plot even if I’m not there :blush:

Oh cool well I’ll get started then later lol

2 Likes

I’ve made my art @DKPuncherello. I bet you can’t guess my handiwork.

1 Like

I’m not good at actual pixel art. It was going to be something :joy: but instead I did an abstract piece using all azure ice because I can’t make Actual pictures in pixel art form

12 Likes

Thought I’d add something slightly different to the competition. Drawing on angled walls opens up new possibilities (hexagons). No one said pixels have to be square, they’re just the most common :smiley:
Hope it helps inspire people about the possibilities, I see far to few angled walls/roofs with any decoration.

9 Likes

image image

3g - tem flake
1g - tem flake (ON SALE,)
20g - tem flake (expensiv)
1000g - tem pay 4 colleg
46000g - tem grey gleam

8 Likes

Sell:
Spider donut
Butterscotch pie
[Dog residue]
Dog residue
Dog residue
Dog residue
Dog residue
Dog residue
Dog residue

1 Like

I think this post was misplaced :thinking:

It’s ok I love Anubis arena

Cross promotion?

Just tell everyone to make a pixelart when you see them at dodge bombs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Misplaced. Darnit
Ignore what happened

1 Like

Well at least you won’t get up all on me for that lol! I’ll be sure to tell people about the pixel art

1 Like

One day left ppl!!

2 Likes

When will the winners be announced? Do get an exact time to know when the winner/winners will be announced?

4 Likes

:cat2::poop::rainbow:

by @KArios, @geeksquadfry, and me

13 Likes

Love it :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

When do I get my price for best pixel art on human history

3 Likes

Leah and company will be judging this week, but they are probably quite busy so it might take a bit. Stay tuned!

1 Like

I was wondering if they would be judging today or something this week, let us know when the results are in.

@Leahlemoncakes
The natives are restless and the contest hasn’t even ended yet haha

@Lancelotz I would guess results will be out next week some time. Don’t want to rush them, it’s not gonna be an easy decision haha. I presume they are hard at work on sovereign worlds

1 Like