PKN Guild ( Pharao's Kingdom Network ) & Hub get a Planet Portal or Personal one

Hi everyone,

Some News today please watch the vid where i explain what i mean with this Post .

Please listen carefully Specially the First Part .

Greetings Turrican2006

So If you want to have a Portal Just leave me a Message here or in Game . After i ve done the vid o put some Letterboxes too .

The First Portals Like Arie , Ersheo and sorissi are given.

All Portal sizes possible.

Its Not the cheapest Planet for us planets but its a permanent Planet and i Always keep Up everything so nothing to worry about , you all know me playing since Release and 2,5 years know with my Network.

Ty to those WHO donats from time to time :+1::+1::+1:.
AS information i ll keep this donated Oort Always seperaten AS a Backup next to my Personal Back Up .

Nobody knows what health or rl has planned for us ,so its save even i can t hunt .

16 Likes

Sorry to hear. I super enjoyed the lava buff (I die in lava alot lol) but I understand life comes first.

1 Like

Thank you Turri for letting us know. I wish those being effect with Real Life issues the best! Hope things get easier. Much Love!!

2 Likes

I love your network and this is a great addition!
Life happens and all the best to everyone affected.
I will definitely donate again to support you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ty @Lorgar thats very Kind :grinning::grinning:

You are a brother and friend Turri

3 Likes

Ty @LaQuest006

OK First Portals are Open now

First to T5&T6 Network

Some Like the Future, TNT, Dragons world hub

Arie and Eresho or ceph world portals

If you want a Planet Portal for a permanent or your sov or Player or Shop Portal Just let me know and will arange IT for you.

For permanent planets i place Shop Stands now with Tokens.

I Don t have done specific Player or Shop Portals and do them individual.

Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like

good job bro, thanks for everything you do for the community, i also watched the video ladt night and your outro scared the @#$% out of me LOL!

3 Likes

Nicely done Turri.

Real life happens and it’s understandable, it should always be a priority. Can’t blame anyone for prioritising that.

Hopefully catch a hunt soon :blush:

1 Like

Sure think saturday and sunday i ll be able, perhaps friday too but Not Sure .

@HOST thx man :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Placed Portal Tokens for the permanent Planet Portals now , so get one If you like.

For a Shop Portal or sov or Player Portal Message here or ingame or in discord Turrican2006#9854 and i ll arrange IT individual for you. All sizes possible.

Buffs will start friday to saturday night at mid night cause best time Spot to renew because of my shifts.

Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like

@BabyCookie can you Change the Portal from Ultima hub to Pharao’s Network to the size 3 high 2 wide and let me know.
Place a Shop stand so i can Take the token please .

Thx in advance
Turrican

Now with a Discord Channel for the guild.

Greetings Turrican2006

Link should be permanent now

3 Likes

If you edit the invite link you can set it so it never expires. The one currently shared expires in 2 days.

Just joined Discord and I’ll sort a character to bring over to the guild in a few days when I can get on properly :blush:

1 Like

Did IT from my Phone not from PC , will Take a Look into IT perhaps i get the right Link

1 Like

You can do it from your phone as well
When you’re on your channel select invite and click this

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Ty for Help , Link should be permanent now

1 Like

Thanks for the Discord Channel!\

1 Like

Sorry it took so long I haven’t been near my console in a long time but it’s made token can be found in a shopstand next to the portal in the right door @Turrican2006

1 Like

Ty will get later this day and open it
Greetings Turrican2006