Placed blank of blank maximum Complex Blocks

I don’t have to count to 25 if i stay at 24 or less! :slight_smile:

MATH IS HARD

3 Likes

math IS hard. I agree.

1 Like

Thanks for the report, this has been added to the bug database. It certainly appears to be a Mac only issue.

Although @jaimepoutine, I am getting something slightly different:

2 Likes

Any workaround for this? My PS4 took a dive and I can only play on mac now and have no idea how close I am to mesh limits in places :pensive:

You can try the debug menu.
Activate it at the bottom of the game settings.
Then press F1 and select Debug Information from the top bar that appeared.
You can then scroll through all the information and resize the window as needed.
Press F1 to control your character again.

What you are looking for is this value

A resized window works well to check out mesh counts in your base. Just make sure you keep looking at some block if you did so at resize. Otherwise the value in view will be a different one.
20200417094346_1

1 Like

That’s perfect, thank you so much : )

This is still a big issue for me… I can’t see mesh limits, world name, type, viceroy, beacon names, owners, etc. it’s been like this for half a year now.

this is what every beacon and every world says when I enter

Do you play in Mac? Happens to me in Mac. Also messages like leveling up doesn’t show the information properly

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a Mac issue :pensive:

This is still an issue for players on Mac. It’s made a bit worse with all the new worlds and stuff. I never know where I am or what settlement I’m in or who owns what. This is on top of the normal issues that don’t show items used or complex pieces placed.
Any word on a fix @vdragon? Understandable if pandemic stuff is keeping you guys from it. Just wondering

1 Like

Being forced to use the debug menu is a feature not a bug

#blamejeff

1 Like