Planet resources complete spreadsheet

You’d use the proxy UI thing linked at the end of the first post, open the planet in-game, locations -> worlds -> resources, find the relevant request the game made and find the resource array in there.

Wireshark should work too, I just modified the proxy UI to detect the planetary data and print the array out to make things easier.

What specifically are you interested in?

Very usefull spreadsheet…thx so much :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response I’m not technical enough to decipher most of it lol.
Was just interested in plants for leaf and bean drops mostly

I mean I can do it for you, but the numbers shouldn’t change much. All the plants are already in there, no?

Oh if that’s the case then no need but thanks for the offer.

Any chance you could pick the view so planet name shows when scrolling over?

I know I could create a new copy and do this myself, but so many people already have this bookmarked, it seems silly to only fix it for myself!

Also, any plans to add new plants?

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure what you mean :sweat_smile:

Updating the data is planned but has been a low priority, maybe I’ll get to it soon, maybe not :smiley:

1 Like

I froze 3 columns now, that’s what you meant right?

1 Like

Absolutely perfect! Thanks very much!
I wasn’t sure on the exact terminology, sorry, and my phone autocorrected lock to pick.

And updating the data isn’t a huge priority. It has all planets and most of the things we grind, so still more than helpful.

Thanks again!

I suspect that the spawning algorithms got an overhaul in the farming update, I’ve been seeing glowcaps everywhere on alcyon for example, so the data is getting old.

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense.
Maybe the devs don’t want us sharing this info with each other :wink:

JK of course. From what I’ve seen and heard, spawn rates have generally been increased a heap. I’d love to help update, but really cbf spending the time figuring out how to use the Proxy UI.

I wish they would change the resources screen to show absolute quantities (or at least add the option). Percentage quantities is a useless metric.

1 Like

Me too… Maybe they want to abstract the info for some reason :man_shrugging:

Can anyone confirm relevance of this data on this moment? Because it greatly differ from my personal experience.
For example according to this data Cephonex Merika should have 4 times more ancient tech components than Lamblis, but on practice I struggled to find a single one on Cephonex Merika while on Lamblis I just went down to a random cavern and found almost as many tech components as tech remnants.

Did you try to use an atlas?