Planet Scanning Project (kinda)

I started warping to planets I don’t see any portals to and scanning those. These few below have been scanned.

Hypnos
ZewWorld
Pluton
I’d Like To Rage Farm World (nice name btw)
Black and Blue Farms T1 1
Black and Blue Farms T1 2
Black and Blue Farms T1 3
Kul Huro
Flat Black (cool idea everything is black!)
Alderan
Casa Dudebro (haha nice name!)
Nightmare Realm
Saclass
Momo
ETHEREE
Made in Heaven

6 Likes

Hellcyon
M-Zed Van
Shadowborne
Agnarr
Isis Nine
Tokmia
Hochelaga
Kyiv Oblast
Doria Prime
Morau-Ventura
Solum
Ursa Prime

1 Like

Sweet! my planet is on the list!

1 Like

I have a portal on TNT sov hub, btw :smiley:

1 Like

There are also portals to all of the Black and Blue planets from TNT. They are public farms provided by a TNT member. Portal can be found here:

2 Likes

I know some of these might have portals and the TNT Farms were the actual first planets I visited after I first start (Thanks @Soju-VB).

That said, I am basically just going to a homeworld looking in the sky and porting to ever sovereign I see.

1 Like

I never doubted you knew where they were, but for newer people I thought the information might be helpful. :smiley:

1 Like

It would be nice if there was a portal search feature in game where we could search for a planet name and then it would show where available portals might be.

6 Likes

Yeah that would be nice. As it stands, though, it wouldn’t even be a good idea to keep a spreadsheet of any sort since portals die and are moved all the time. Perhaps someone COULD just make a thread and each person can post their own portals and they are responsible for keeping it updated. But something like that would get to be a pain to look through. I usually just go to TNT and if there isn’t a portal there then I move on to the next BUTT listing. Sometimes I will check other hubs but not very often.

2 Likes

did someone try to replicate that beta world colour palette there? or just went for sentimental name?
does anyone know?

ikr?
tried to get to Vena V (apparently off Circa) or Helix Nexus (off Cardass) today, and spent like half an hour checking hubs to find portals - to no avail
I spent some time checking Circa’s sky in hope of spotting Vena then…

all to get particular rock colour :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I mean you can always just note what planet its near and use a warp aug, but yea it’s a little annoying to do that.

My main goal is I think there a lot of planets that haven’t been scanned in a very long time and figured Boundless Info could use the updated information as it annoys me to go through the effort of finding a color… finding the planet and then warping to said planet to find the colors aren’t right.

Anyways, kind of cool seeing some new planets :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I downloaded the scanner thing with the same intent. I can’t figure out how to use it though. Lol.

1 Like

Thank you!

Pretty sure can be reached through their TNT Portal saying Made in Heaven. They have a HUGE Portal Hub on Gellis

1 Like

i may have to change my post. I am just going to every homeworld and looking at the sky and warping to any Sovereign I see. If it has a portal I’m sorry… I’ll just warp … rather enjoying it.

1 Like

Solum…[deep nostalgic sigh] :pensive:

1 Like

Miltwelt
Ember
Marchen
Halloween
Ulcia
:heart:[Ultima(te) - Love]
Planet to Evaluate
Planet Quinzel
Antares