Planet Weather on Beckon & in general

Is it just me or does the weather change really often. I spent some time setting up a oorum wheat farm and noticed every few minutes I have to activate plot mode to be able to see clearly because of how often it snows.

I would love to see some kind of mode similar to spectator mode simply to get around the weather that makes it hard to see when placing blocks, farming. I find the snow and all the weather to be fascinating and incredibly well done. It just gets old after the 10th time when I have to activate plot mode just to see the ground I am working on. Not to mention plot mode is visually displeasing in my opinion. It paints lines and blocks everywhere masking an absolutely gorgeous world. It is nice when we need it but I don’t like that I have to use it constantly when I am doing things the snow covers up.

Even if the system was set up to make the land around you clear up as you move (when active) that could work. I believe this would be a great incentive that many players would appreciate. We would still see how gorgeous the snow makes the world outside of that area around us.

I have been to many planets and seen some absolutely stunning creations that I bet took a long time to create. If anyone is reading this that has gone through something similar I would love to hear about it. I am curious to see if anyone else went through some of the same. Either way I have put this out there and I hope it isn’t a bother to anyone.

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel like it’s getting worse and worse. today it snows and rains nonstop

1 Like

At least you don’t build in the middle of Lacuna Rosatoni on the :clown_face:Party world :clown_face:. It snows all the time!

1 Like

Haha that must be wild. Party world huh? Must be a sovereign world or whaterver?