Planets by server roadmap please

Hey everyone. For the sake of my rapidly retreating sanity, or diminishing intelligence, or both, could someone please tell me what planets “belong” to the US East Server and what their tier is? I can’t for the life of me figure this out just by standing on Pheminorum looking at the sky despite the differences in some planet sizes. Desperately thanking you…

this is the current map i dont know which ones represent which servers… but if you know the name in relation to the map you could figure it out

Tier 0 and tier one are the starter/hostile choices rfrom char creation

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank you.

1 Like

your welocme

The green signs are hard to read for me :grinning:
Maybe you can alter the text color
Thanks a lot in advance

2 Likes

Colorblind!!! Help :sob::sunglasses:

1 Like

i was not the one who created it, but yes they are very hard to read :slight_smile:

The guy who made that MUST have realized how hard that is to read but kept it that way cause he’s a troll. Thats my theory.

1 Like

I just inverted the colors. Paint 4 the win!!! ^^

6 Likes

buuuuuut, can somebody add the locations of each of this worlds? (meaning EU, USW, USE, AU :wink: )

Lutrion and Boori are both AUS. I hear Lasaina is too.

1 Like

thx for that. lets collect some data and then make a map worhty to be posted! :wink:

Shots fired, shots fired

lasaina is aus level 1…

gimme 2 mins im making a new tool to make/delete over and over to map the plannets.

AUS Tranquil “Lasaina”
AUS Hostile “Lutrion”

USA West Tranquil “Storis II”
USA West Hostile “Seginiakai”

USA East Tranquil “Beckon”
USA East Hostile “Pheminorum”

EU Tranquil “Sochaltin I”
EU Hostile “Finata”

Hope this helps.

Lamblis is Tier 2 of EU

100% that Grovidias Te is Tier 2 of US west. Cause i’m on it atm

Also the Tier 4s (Besevrona, Serpensarindi, and Alnitans are gem worlds*

Serpensarindi is Burn, Alnitans is Chill. Haven’t seen Besevrona yet to see it’s type.

So from looking at that map it appears to be this.

EU: Sochaltin I is Tier 0, Finata is Tier 1, Lamblis is Tier 2

US West: Storis II is Tier 0, Seginiakai is Tier 1, Grovidias Te is Tier 2

US East: Beckon is Tier 0, Pheminorum is Tier 1, Biitula is Tier 2

AU: Lasaina is Tier 0, Lutrion is Tier 1, Boori is Tier 2.

Beyond that I can’t tell you on tier 3 and up what server cluster they belong to.

Would be really handy if there was an in-game star chart

2 Likes

Yeah, so you could find out how many blinksecs it is before you use your augment and find out it is to far away to open a portal…

3 Likes

To do this, we need to get the information together. That takes a bit of time and people posting the information they have :stuck_out_tongue: