Planets by server roadmap please

basically that’s why we are seeing gold/silver going for 800-1000 an ore. Cause that’s how much it would cost you anyway to go get it. And yup, portals will bring prices down, its just gonna be a wacky ride til then

1 Like

yes we are noticing how expensive warps are… I was just wondering @lucadeltodecso

If we are to establish the new universe

• I know the aim is to keep the New players in the challenge
  • no one is supposed to (exactly) be able to get off the starter for ~ a week + right?

I am sure this is the reason warping is so expensive?
But how are we suppose toe stablish it? (unless the actual thought was to develope the starters mainly - which is being shown by the price of warps and the difficulty of EDIT tier 3 mobs etc?

I did not know that!?! That is some extremely useful knowledge, thanks!

My issue is I have reached level 15, and until I can get the materials needed to create a refinery, I am kind of stuck at that level. The majority of the objectives are requiring resources not available on a starter planet. If I cannot move without bankrupting myself, then I am stuck. I am not willing to engage in the economy as that is a short term fix, I need access to the resources not a one time influx of specific resources.

It appears that my playing style is not going to work without access to portals. . My best option seems to be to just wait until one is created and then pack and move closer or move to another planet at that point. I do not envision investing in a large build or anything significant on Beckon until I know where the portals are going to be. Hopefully this will happen soon :tm:. I really do not want to just grind away.

5 Likes

The warps costs kinda made me a bit sad, I only had 4.5k, and a warp cost me nigh on 1k, 12 blinks. Luckily it was a warp home.

But still, I had the hopes of being an explorer, popping from planet to planet, gathering different coloured materials, harvesting the rarer stuff people would rather pay for instead of gathering it themselves.

Sadface :frowning:

3 Likes

1st: There will be a portal network quickly (and yes, the foundation was placed TODAY by the Portal Seekers), and …

2nd: If you make you inventory full before leaving again the additional costs can be easily put on the prices when you sell them later. Also, foreign mats bring more prestige to a beacon, so the people will be willing to pay more if the mats are from far away :wink:

1 Like

i agree wholeheartedly, here. i made the mistake of nearly bankrupting for the sake of curiosity(is often my doom) the planets are so intriguing!

I was also curious how so many people were building on the far planets so soon after the release of 1.0, this was like two hours in and before i knew about that particular bug :sweat:

I got off the T1 plannet on the second day…

1 Like

Work in progress as of now. Will need people from T2 plannets to submit the planets image for me. PM ME to help with that.

Cheers.

2 Likes

V1.0 Basic map roughed up. Thanks so far to @Drigin1 for images for EU and USA East images.

Need images in “1920x1080” Resolution from the sanctum for the next planets. Info on gemstones and gleam they have would be good too! PM them to me in FULL size, Force the resolution if you have to via your graphics software before launching the game in full screen. It will look stupid and fuzzy on your actual display, but the screenshots will be digital so its no issue! Stand on the tile pictured below, press Z to hide tools and F10 to hide UI, Center the World Preview and take the screenshot. Dont forget the planet, its server and tier. Credit will be given.

1 Like

Updated with image and info for Delta Cancert from QuietlyConfident. Cleaned up text, Changed T0 → T1 to reflect Lvl shown ingame under worlds.

2 Likes

Some data I’ve collected:
The warp distances and costs
Pheminorum to beckon 3 blinksecs (bs) 260 coins ©
Pheminorum to bitula 3 bs 260 c
Bitula to beckon 6 bs 500 c
Bitula to Lamblis 12 bs 980 c
Pheminorum to Lamblis 15 bs

I think you need to start counting tiers from zero: T0, T1, T2,…

@colwynB2K Yes i originally thought that too, but it does not line up with the level displayed ingame. When I next work on it ill update it to say lvl

Can you get to Lamblis and Bitula for screen shots of the planets for me?

Updated to fix spelling and clarify Tier and Level. Also one planet had apparently previously drifted.

Jumping around the universe like a moron… Kinda lost… But its for science.

Minor mistake… Another planet drifted.

9 Likes

This is awesome! Thanks so much for doing this!

AU doesnt seem to have higher tier worlds, like elemental ones?

Lamblis - Level 3 - T2 for EU :slight_smile:

In case that helps any ;p

@Zoin Need the image from the sanctum as detailed above;

Can you get this for me and ill add it?

Ah yeh, I missed that, i’ll PM you.