Planets by server roadmap please

Work in progress as of now. Will need people from T2 plannets to submit the planets image for me. PM ME to help with that.

Cheers.

2 Likes

V1.0 Basic map roughed up. Thanks so far to @Drigin1 for images for EU and USA East images.

Need images in “1920x1080” Resolution from the sanctum for the next planets. Info on gemstones and gleam they have would be good too! PM them to me in FULL size, Force the resolution if you have to via your graphics software before launching the game in full screen. It will look stupid and fuzzy on your actual display, but the screenshots will be digital so its no issue! Stand on the tile pictured below, press Z to hide tools and F10 to hide UI, Center the World Preview and take the screenshot. Dont forget the planet, its server and tier. Credit will be given.

1 Like

Updated with image and info for Delta Cancert from QuietlyConfident. Cleaned up text, Changed T0 → T1 to reflect Lvl shown ingame under worlds.

2 Likes

Some data I’ve collected:
The warp distances and costs
Pheminorum to beckon 3 blinksecs (bs) 260 coins ©
Pheminorum to bitula 3 bs 260 c
Bitula to beckon 6 bs 500 c
Bitula to Lamblis 12 bs 980 c
Pheminorum to Lamblis 15 bs

I think you need to start counting tiers from zero: T0, T1, T2,…

@colwynB2K Yes i originally thought that too, but it does not line up with the level displayed ingame. When I next work on it ill update it to say lvl

Can you get to Lamblis and Bitula for screen shots of the planets for me?

Updated to fix spelling and clarify Tier and Level. Also one planet had apparently previously drifted.

Jumping around the universe like a moron… Kinda lost… But its for science.

Minor mistake… Another planet drifted.

9 Likes

This is awesome! Thanks so much for doing this!

AU doesnt seem to have higher tier worlds, like elemental ones?

Lamblis - Level 3 - T2 for EU :slight_smile:

In case that helps any ;p

@Zoin Need the image from the sanctum as detailed above;

Can you get this for me and ill add it?

Ah yeh, I missed that, i’ll PM you.