Planets locked with a plot

What happens if a planet gets locked with a beacon/portal on it?
Does it ‘free’ itself back to the available pile or do you just lose a plot?

It gets reclaimed after the planet gets deleted , items and plots

(So after the 2 weeks lock status)

Or you could manually reclaim the beacon after it’s locked

I would love to but I can never find the option. I found it once when I was in sanctum and it said I needed to leave but when I did I never saw it again!

1 Like

If you are talking about the reclaim feature itself, you find that when you look inside a new beacon. There is a tab that shows you the available reclaims you might have.

I think that tab shows you beacons that have already reclaimed. I’ve also heard of people doing remote reclaims, but I’ve never been able to figure out how to do it either.

I mainly mentioned it since the OP said they saw option in sanctum but never again.

I’ve never noticed a remote reclaim, though I have never had the need to do one yet so there is that.

Yeah I meant the remote claim option.
I thought I saw it when I was in the sanctum but can’t find it now.

You see it in your beacon tab. Then find the one that was on the sovereign abd you shoud see the reclaim option there.

Even if you forget to do it, once the planet is gone/deleted, you will have a reclaim with all the item in it and receive back the plot you have used for it.

beacon

I guess you are a good luck charm cause though I’ve looked I never saw it :wink:
There is a small chance I was checking the wrong planet :)))

1 Like