Plans for 1.0?

Hey everyone,

Im planning to build a guild home based on this gothic based dungeon structure once 1.0 hits.

Behind the doors (1) I will create rooms for storage, portals and crafting.

I will make an huge portal (2) that cab be used to gain entrance to the moutain

To be able to defend my base against enemies (3) I will add walkways high up around the mainhall

What are your plans for 1.0?

3 Likes

Live like a hermit, possibly underground, possibly at lava level :rofl:

Jokes aside, I plan to play a bit simple-ish, I don’t have as much time as before to dedicate to Boundless so I’ll progress very slowly, so no fancy materials/equipment/machines, using just what is available for smallest amount of grind. I think i’ll chose one of 2nd or 3rd tier worlds and do underground “highway” as I started on Vulpto. Long term project, minimal grind :joy:

As I progress over time (year, two) I’ll be adding fancier and fancier stuff to the project.

6 Likes

1.0 is probably when I’ll look at joining a guild, but that’s also when I’ll plan on restarting the Grump Store… alternative names currently being considered!

2 Likes

“Shop your phil”?

2 Likes

Hehe, sounds like somebody’s going to tell the police on me… :wink:

I never intended “Grump” to be a public name - it started because all I had the skill to build at first was an awful, boring tower. Given it was grey stone… the name “Grump Tower” was born. When I started selling stuff, it was in the ground floor of the tower - so it became “Grump Store” and it stuck.

Who knows, maybe I should just keep it for 1.0 - it’s a fairly accurate description of my personality! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m trying to build a massive floating castle, which will hopefully turn into a nice shopping area and portal hub. Also trying to start a town beneath the build, which will hopefully turn into a place for players to build.

You have my kind of plan. I have whatever time I feel like using for the most part. I just like simple though and don’t spend a ton of time on any one thing normally.

2 Likes

I shall be running a big shop. Maybe even a shopping planet…

7 Likes

OMG! Yes!!

1 Like

Six hundred hours in and I’ve still not chiselled anything but stairs with a square stone chisel. So for 1.0 I will learn how to chisel and produce something that isn’t block shaped. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha, this is me as well.

1 Like

I want to become a mercenary chiseler when I grow up.

2 Likes

I’ve only been playing for about 8 months or so, but I love this game even as it is. 1.0 does feel a good ways off, because of lances, hunters, and the core system updates, but I could be completely wrong. I’ve played my 380-ish hours rather simply, but I think once I work back to being able to make all kinds of goodies that I’d look to do some weird builds. Trading is lucrative and all, but I really joined this game to increase my creative expression.

1 Like

if i see you in a mud house on release i defenitly get ya stones man no worrys :smile: “simple-ish” hahha i dont belief it

1 Like

Playing now to find my personal most loved sides of the game … after 1.0 I then know how to build my char to sattisfy my neens and how to build up my main base (without having to rework at it to fit in all the stuff I forgot or didn’t knew before (power coils & Co).

3 Likes

Hahaha, don’t blow my cover :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like