Played on PC, Re-starting on PS5, is there crossplay?

Can I play with my old character from PC? And what would I need to do to make that happen?

Yes there is cross play. I went from PS4 to PC… one catch, you can link the accounts but they are not interchangeable. You cannot play you PC characters on PS5… incase you didn’t already know.

2 Likes

Thanks, that was my main concern. I guess I’ll just dump all my materials to PS char then.

2 Likes

You could just give permissions on your pc characters beacon to your ps5’s account. Then you could just fuel with greater beacon fuel until your ps5 character has enough plots and you could just plot that whole area or reach out to a dev and see if they can transfer the plots of your builds to your ps5 character, that’s what I’d do at least

2 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking about something like that. Will see how it goes. But I’m not worrying too much since permissions pretty much take away most of the issues. Only that I’ll be leveling up from level 1, but that might actually be fun.

3 Likes

Just level a few stuff up until you can put points into mass craft then just mass craft everything, easy to lvl up if you got the stock for mass crafting and just get some teaching pies down your throat you’ll lvl up in no time haha

1 Like

The good ol’ ways still work. Good to know.

1 Like

1 Like

There are also these planets with portals to all 50 regions…
:wink:

1 Like

Hey Kirinvar, how’s it going?

That’s pretty awesome. Look at me ma, I’m a cartographer :grin:

1 Like