Players being rude

You all are complaining about not regenerating something that you are already going to regenerate?

If it wasnt already regenerated just dont regenerate it when you are done, if it was, then do… the net result is you used the exact same amount of bombs.

Maybe you all forget that some people are new have stumbled upon these and dont even know what a regen bomb is, nor can some of the afford them some of the times if everyone actually kept them stocked.

Honestly the only people this really affects is the person that never intended to regen the farm to begin with (which could include the owner :wink: )

1 Like

Considering how the current majority of Human’s act I am not surprised this happens.

Being that the game auto-regenerates and each person going to that area has a bomb I don’t think it is a requirement. I think a person that thinks of others or likes to show courtesy would regen before leaving.

But, the last person could have wanted to do that and had their last bomb break. So without having all the details I wouldn’t be sure in this case.

I would lean more toward it being disrespectful instead of rude unless the person using the farm did not regenerate it right in front of the next person in line. That visible in your face action is what feels more “rude” to me.

2 Likes

This comment to me is negative. I don’t have time to think there are lazy players. Its not lazy because they dont regen. Do u just sit at farms watching for lazy people. Do lazy people effect you in anyway…is it to hard for u to throw a bomb. Seriously

3 Likes

all these replies. OP I mean, what are you gonna do about it? …
Write down their name? Give a dirty look at your screen when you see them?.. I don’t think you would.
So, if there is nothing you are going to do about it, why even stop to think about it…
At least if you are gonna farm forum rep make a positive post.

2 Likes

there are circumstances when leaving without regening is just fine. for example, the player used all their bombs, the farm is not selling them, then don’t have coin, they are new and don’t know what a regen farm is ( I had no idea that there are regen bombs for the first couple of weeks )
I choose to always pretend it’s one of the above, never makes me mad.

4 Likes

I hate when I think I have regen bombs on me but it turns out to be 5-6 healing bombs. It’s the worst when I pop over to an exo and can’t regen that sweet exo exclusive gleam.

Almost as bad as forgetting my hammers.

1 Like

Dont see it as negative and its not hard at all to throw one, but this isn’t the point. Only regenerating when you arrive at the farm then rules out all other issues, whatever they are for why it isn’t regenerated.

If you arrive expecting to regen, theres no complaints about the last person that didnt do it.

1 Like

Meh…I farmed ash yesterday and realized afterward that I had no regen bombs on me. I went back to base got bombs returned and regenerates the farm even tho I had what I needed.

It’s the courteous thing to do

1 Like

I dunno. I try to always regen. But I agree with most posters I think this is a non issue really. If I arrive and it isn’t regenned, well? Good thing I brought regen bombs lol

1 Like

<3 Ill just keep paying hundred of thousands of coin in oort per week to keep the farms open, yall can pay 3c to regen :stuck_out_tongue: :blue_heart: fair trade lol

3 Likes

Regen farms really is to attract footfall.lol after all you don’t really ne3d any farms is easy enough to save favorite spots and just warp there. That’s what I do alot .but I admit hunt hives farms are awesome. Thanks to all farms they do benefit everyone .great job

1 Like

Probably better not to regen after use. First it will put the regen pressure on anyone who wants to use it, so you don’t regen you don’t use (you have to regen before using). Second if no one is using farm for long enough allowing natural regen to kick in even better.
I’m not using any farms so I’m fine either way

3 Likes

My farms make almost no footfall. I spend way more in oort than I get even close in footfall to keep them open. I do it to help the newer players on my planet have easy access to key resources.

5 Likes

Soju’s dark gray gravel farm is one of the only farms I use haha

1 Like

It really is not, i have to cover the difference for Regen Consortium and Code Gleam weekly, after all footfall is collected, we still have to hunt and make coin to buy oort to fuel the portals for the community. Yes we could close the portals and warp there cheaper, but then the community would not benefit.

1 Like

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/suggestion-dispenser-block/41451/2

It would be way cheaper to have location tokens and a dispenser to give out 100c per person and two warp conduits. I hope the devs add some sort of dispenser eventually.

Or a warp that is persistent and charges the owner 100c every time someone uses it

Best farms in the game!

1 Like

I regen before I leave unless I absolutely have to log out in a hurry which has only happened once recently while at a farm. I try to be considerate to the following person with no expectations that others will do the same. There’s no use for me getting upset about it because if I wanted to get upset I would turn on the news. :thinking: I also have no problems with people getting footfall from my use of their farms. Sometimes I go in and give them footfall without use. :sunglasses:

1 Like

We appreciates your footfall, though I’m sure I can speak for all Regen farm owners when I say it’s all done for the community, what we have built. Footfall doesn’t cover the cost of oort for the portals haha. Though every bit counts :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Closed as per OPs request