Players being rude

I will say that I just started playing in December and it took me like a month before I learned that regen bombs even existed! Maybe there are a lot of new players that have no idea they can do that. The name regen bomb might not mean much to you unless you know what it does🤷‍♀️

13 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Byebyebee

Agree.

If NOBODY regens when they leave it would work out better. That way the lazy types who just turn up without bombs for one load then leave wouldn’t be able to.

You turn up, regen. Use it, leave.

Stops the lazy and forgetful in their tracks

3 Likes

actually sometimes its not always the persons intent, they may be new and don’t know about regen bombs and or cant cover the cost of them. But I carry like two stacks of regen bombs at any given time unless hunting and honestly really don’t care to much about it, I do regen after I leave though I don’t like to leave hings like that it bugs me if I do it

Thank you:) I have seen a bunch of you around the game- everyone has been so helpful! Thanks all!

1 Like

ah, didn’t see this post, and welcome :smile:

Before I clued in about having a Regen bomb I was guilty of cleaning out a couple farms and not setting it up for the next. Then I saw a sign in one of them that asked to Regen them for the next person. Figured out how to do that and from then on always Regen on my way out.

I like to pretend I’m a ninja on my way out throwing down a smoke pellet and not looking back…sometimes I even whisper “Ninja, vanish” :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Welcome to Earth. Not everyone is polite.

2 Likes

Maybe they ran out of bombs :man_shrugging:t2: Whilst farming there?

2 Likes

Like using the last bit of toilet paper…and not adding a new roll.:sob:

2 Likes

So a other fact is that sometimes farms get regenerated for nothing. Simply because no one needs the materials. And gets regenerated naturally.

Depending on the traffic a farm gets or the need of a materiaal.

So to make a problem of a farm not regenerated is in my eyes a sad action.
Especially if you intend to farm a lot of mats and have to regen it anyway. 1 bomb more or less doesn’t add to the fact that you need the materials.

And if it annoys you to much that you have to regen it before you start then don’t when you’re done and save that one bomb throw.

Don’t mind having to clean up behind me (anterra hole) but to complain about something that already has the benefits of being fixable with one throw is pointless in my eyes. It isn’t like more at the start when you had to wait for natural regen.

Well you can always wash your hands after :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

giphy

4 Likes

The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide
Tyler Durden

Very different context, but the principal applies!

3 Likes

You all are complaining about not regenerating something that you are already going to regenerate?

If it wasnt already regenerated just dont regenerate it when you are done, if it was, then do… the net result is you used the exact same amount of bombs.

Maybe you all forget that some people are new have stumbled upon these and dont even know what a regen bomb is, nor can some of the afford them some of the times if everyone actually kept them stocked.

Honestly the only people this really affects is the person that never intended to regen the farm to begin with (which could include the owner :wink: )

1 Like

Considering how the current majority of Human’s act I am not surprised this happens.

Being that the game auto-regenerates and each person going to that area has a bomb I don’t think it is a requirement. I think a person that thinks of others or likes to show courtesy would regen before leaving.

But, the last person could have wanted to do that and had their last bomb break. So without having all the details I wouldn’t be sure in this case.

I would lean more toward it being disrespectful instead of rude unless the person using the farm did not regenerate it right in front of the next person in line. That visible in your face action is what feels more “rude” to me.

2 Likes

This comment to me is negative. I don’t have time to think there are lazy players. Its not lazy because they dont regen. Do u just sit at farms watching for lazy people. Do lazy people effect you in anyway…is it to hard for u to throw a bomb. Seriously

3 Likes

all these replies. OP I mean, what are you gonna do about it? …
Write down their name? Give a dirty look at your screen when you see them?.. I don’t think you would.
So, if there is nothing you are going to do about it, why even stop to think about it…
At least if you are gonna farm forum rep make a positive post.

2 Likes

there are circumstances when leaving without regening is just fine. for example, the player used all their bombs, the farm is not selling them, then don’t have coin, they are new and don’t know what a regen farm is ( I had no idea that there are regen bombs for the first couple of weeks )
I choose to always pretend it’s one of the above, never makes me mad.

4 Likes

I hate when I think I have regen bombs on me but it turns out to be 5-6 healing bombs. It’s the worst when I pop over to an exo and can’t regen that sweet exo exclusive gleam.

Almost as bad as forgetting my hammers.

1 Like