Players claiming hundreds (or more) of plots to block access to Diamonds

I will agree with you they will not say it is griefing. But they could add additional spawning locations/conditions. If there is a problem. Until prices skyrocket I think they will wait and see

During their advertisement it clearly stated players could take over resources, and own them as their own. If they tried to change it now, their reputation as a game dev, would be destroyed. People would pay less money, as they would not trust them. They will look out for themselves before they look out for you.

1 Like

can u give any reference?

That argument doesn’t hold water though, given what 1.0 was supposed to release with. I’m definitely in the 1 year boat. I may disappear for a few weeks or months but I definitely hope the money the made off us ps4 purchasers and steam release gave them the resources to work on those things they promised to have in at release.

Actually on the website in the collaboration section. Which is kind of ironic. I am on a iPad or I would link

1 Like

I don’t remember where I read it, but it was advertised. Other people have read it too, and mentioned it. Ask @a13o he might remember where it was.

@Kal-El Thanks

@Shadesmar There you go

No the devs wont, just like the red gleam in beta they won’t do anything because it’s allowed and incentivised to do so.

1 Like

So… again. Easy there champ.

The can and maybe will fix it. Just by making more planets, or the resource more available. They certainly are under no obligation to. But, it may make more players happy!

If you read the EULA… you will find that they are allowed to erase a players existence from the server for “Any reason, or no reason at all” by banning said account.

It also says, They give no warranty on the game. Are not responsible for monetary loss. and on and on. They can do whatever they want. But then, they dont have to do anything either…

1 Like

Sir, you once again have a reading issue. Just like the difference between “WE” and “YOU”.

I clearly said, they said they will add new planets. I also said they can’t and won’t change the action of taking over resources… Please stop replying to me until you have fully read, and understood what I have said.

i think u interprete alot into this >.< claim ressources can just mean to pick them up into ur inventory, there is nothing said of claiming the whole planets surface to create a monopoly

Yes there is.

What’s preventing you from getting inside their area? That they’ve surrounded a number of plots with beaconed plots and thus you can’t dig into them?

Use a manual warp location and warp inside their plotted area. There’s some risk of finding lava instead of a safe landing spot, but there you go.

1 Like

u can warp to a manual destination???

Claim a source of loot or rare resources. This seems pretty clear to me. But I also have experience with the red gleam incident in EA. Where they said a person claiming almost all the red gleam spawning points was not griefing.

Edit. You might be right if some literally plotted an entire planet they might have a different viewpoint. Until someone spends that much money we will be guessing.

yes X-Y-Z coords.

If you read my post again, you’ll see that i was replying to your “can’t and won’t change it” comment. No other comment. If you felt you disagree with yourself now, and would like to edit that comment… feel free

how do u warp to a manual destination? making warp augments redundant…

It’s right on the marketing page:

Claim a source of loot or rare resources and citizens will flock from across the universe to trade with you. Gather wealth, land, resources and share them with new or needy citizens and the universe will learn of your good deeds. Form a guild for profit and claim strategic locations and travel routes to dominate your world.

Some player types will be innately attracted to this style of zero-sum gameplay. If we want them to stop we will have to find better business models which keep the land available for everyone. They will then switch their land to those configurations.

It got lost in the stream but my earlier post suggests that there may be a problem with the cubit drip rate that is upstream of these mega plot schemes.

if boundless sells that many plots to one guy, im sure they can set up another server from this money to get us some new planets and problem solved… there is no gain in continuing this thread

Yes, I said people being able to claim vast resources on a single planet. Can’t and Won’t change. So please, go run along.