Players claiming hundreds (or more) of plots to block access to Diamonds

They already said they would…

u still havent answered me how i can warp to a manual destination…

go to places…you can read from there.

I am interested I this also but if you warp into solid rock do you just go up to the first open space like the sanctum bump?

I would assume yes but never tried this

yes… but because multiple people asked…

Press Tab-Click places.

Go to locations and click custom.

From there you can add your numbers, if you’re trying to bump one or two blocks…

Simply view your current location and adjust the number by 1 based on the direction you need to travel.

1 Like

It may be necessary. If this problem is going to spread and players take it upon themselves to control access all over the place, I will secure muh future.

1 Like

u can set this as destination in ur compass but u cant warp there??? or tell me how

i warp from the sanctum, and i cant select custom destination

which would make warp augments redundant anyway… so i dont think it works at all

meh maybe you can’t I thought you could though, I never use it.

If you can save this location then you could warp there. Might work.

Edit. No I do not think so or I am doing something wrong. Wants a beacon.

location get only created by being there or warp augments

Thank you for telling me to go run along. You are very helpful. I’ll stick around though. Thank you for the advice.

Again… they CAN and possibly WILL change it. Beyond more planets, they could limit the amount of plots you can claim on Serp TOMORROW. They can do whatever they want. And are under no obligation to do any of it. Even if it causes all of your spent money to go down the drain, by playing Boundless you agree to the EULA. Again… I encourage you to read the EULA.

2 Likes

Bro, they already said they wont. Get over it please.

Also why the hell would they limit the number of claimed spots? That would be a stupid move, for people trying to make money.

Also the EULA is the same for almost every game. You always have a limited license, you never own a game.

I apologize, I was under the impression you could set the custom destination as a warp destination. It seems you cannot (probably for this very reason).

What did they say they wont do?

Also, I’m sure they could come up with a solution we aren’t thinking about. The Serp plot limit was just an example of something they could do. I’m sure they could figure something out.

That said, EULA’s are flimsy in court and credit card companies value them so little, that once you explain that the goods/service you purchased were rescinded/changed/etc they pretty much refund your purchase within a week of ‘investigation’. I’ve been in that boat plenty of times and have had no issues filing a chargeback. The issue is that because this game is available only on steam and ps4, your accounts will be locked from further use thereby locking out your entire game libraries. It’s a big reason I try not to buy digital goods or at least use a dummy account if I do purchase one. the 2 hour refund Steam implemented stopped a lot of that behavior on my part though. Generally 2 hours is a decent (not perfect) window to know if it’s a game that I find worth its value.

They can’t if they want to make money.

They said they would not prevent people from claiming everything, as if they did it would be a bad business model. They are limited by the fact they NEED to make money. They wont change anything that negatively effects THEIR income.

While they CAN do anything they like, they CANT if they want to be successful. Until you understand this, I suggest you take a look at how the world works.

It can suck being blocked out of a resource…BUT I for one have no plots safeguarding any and I’m having no issues on getting my hands on plenty of diamonds. Just start looking for new locations --there are plenty of areas and chances are most won’t be claimed up.

they dont need to make money by allowing monopolies, which is anyway impossible cause plots already have been claimed

Awesome. I’m still looking for where they said this. Point me in the right direction? Anyone?

Also, I know just fine how the world works. They are already successful.

Yes they do, simply due to the fact if you limit what a player can do with plots. They will also limit the number sold, it is a business model they started. IT is too late to back out now, if they do their game dies. IF you think it wont and if you think it will change, you’re fooling yourself.

What they WILL do is add more planets.

Edit: I am not your personal google.

Maybe @Kal-El will be, as they are still upset about the red gleam incident.