5 Likes

I’m getting there. :grin:

8 Likes

You guys are champions!

2 Likes

Halfway there.

2 Likes

484 here.
@Cookviper: oh my, you joined a month later than me and you clocked up same hours already :open_mouth:

1 Like

I am at 471 hours :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll be behind soon so - all the March people seem to be boundless in their playing time :wink:

2 Likes

guilty as charged

3 Likes

wait a minute… is it showing last time you played was 20/4?

true, taking a time out off of boundless right now. devs need to arrange themselves, and not constantly be hazzled by me.

1 Like

haha - what I meant was - you clocked up 559 hrs in just over a month :scream:

1 Like

that would be…possible. but not true in this case.

1 Like

yeah, possible would be the word - as for actually doing it… :dizzy_face:

is there any new shiny stuff ingame? seen the revamped spitter animos in forum. very impressive.

all animals have additional animation for threat stage (between at peace and fight or run response)

I like roadrunners tremble a lot and wildstock huffing and puffing.

As for shiny stuff? I don’t think anything added over last month. It’s all about GUI and objectives at the moment.

1 Like

Thank you very much - shiny, just things that are obviously visible on first sight playing for a few minutes.

just more new builds by people that shine from miles away :joy:

still no new prefabs in game - looks like those can add a lot to the first-sight impressions while walking around; but for now if you log in and land on any planet you will see the same foliage, soils and rocks and animals; you won’t be surprised in that department;

some new stuff people have built over last weeks is worth checking though - especially the Spitters Maw looks a delight (haven’t checked myself as I’m dedicated yo testing version these days)

there are some interesting screenshots and vids around here to check out

1 Like