Playtime

There is no way in the world that is Boundless that you built Steamcity in that amount of time. If this is this true then I quit.

2 Likes

All of Steam City could be built in one day with two focused and well equipped players. :grin:

3 Likes

Lies and illusions I tell you!! Okay so I just thought Steam City was impressive, now that I know with how little time you have established it, I am literally amazed. There is no doubt that you should go into the annuls of Boundless as one of the greats.

3 Likes

Ok maybe a few daysā€¦:sweat_smile: @KKBell has some pretty detailed gear work that would probably take a while to complete, let alone plan.

3 Likes

Wohoo =D

8 Likes

Passed 2k, start to get worriedā€¦

Pic2018419-152914

10 Likes

Iā€™ll start worrying when you stop playing. :wink:

5 Likes

I havenā€™t played in a week. :confused: I donā€™t want to get burnt out.

3 Likes

Augments are staying for sure, the forge will customise some other things, and some of the same thingsā€¦ you could probably go for a high damage slingbow build and then stack augments on top of it!

1 Like

1000 hours in less than a year and still not tired

1001h

6 Likes

It might not be as impressive as some peopleā€™s here, but I finally hit that 1k. :heart: If I had been less on-and-off over the years, I would have hit this so much sooner. XD

1000%20Hours

5 Likes

playtime
and stil going strong!

5 Likes

:open_mouth:I think @AeneaGames has 4k-5k hours too
myhours

4 Likes

you are not far off though!

1 Like

boundlessplaytime

5 Likes

I think Iā€™m only around 2500, split between ps4 and steam :pensive: one day Iā€™ll catch up

1 Like

some players leave the game running while they snooze or leave for a while - I am proud to say my nearly 4k is pure playing hours :grin:

4 Likes

I do afk though but otherwise I live here on Biitula

4 Likes

Sames :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i think i have about 30 hrs total of afk time

2 Likes