Please define "Grind" and your game play challenge around it

I got some basic coils left over if you still Need some to get kickstarted.

1 Like

I appreciate it very much, but I’m alright now - wrangled enough coin for a set of advanced coils and looking for a good deal on some more. I can afford it now, but man I don’t know how solo players do it. That’s some determination I don’t have in me lol.

Again, thank you for the offer <3

1 Like

Light = boon
Magnet = boon
Solidify Lava = Boon

Means you wouldn’t be able to get 3x3 on that one, but still probably useful. Good news is that you wouldn’t have to worry about damage on the tool and any tool could probably be used. Make the most sense to put it on a fast low damage tool, probably topaz. We’ll have to see what tools solidify lava can be put on, but it certainly makes sense. 3x3 solidify lava would probably be better if you were looking to actually farm the lava blocks.

1 Like

I forgot the Aoe are seperate booms so probably 3x3 with light would be useful so if you quickly switch to it if you hit lava at least you won’t be plunged into darkness :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol now you guys are making me think of building a personal/public mini lava farm, yet I haven’t finished the vine tree yet. Lol you people are awesome.

Grind is sorting items/colors in Game

Grind is clicking the button on mass craft rock 30 times on every table

Grind is not being able to load a portal with more than 1 smart stack of shards

Grind is no large volume storage units

I can easily lose myself digging underground for just stone… Theres something about digging that I really Dig.

2 Likes

For me the grind comes down to I want to do everything this game has to offer solo, to accomplish that I need to be prepared to put in endless amount of hours to accomplish it.

Its been said already that the grind is really just a state of mind, once I wrap my head around the idea that I need a community of people to really enjoy the game to its fullest I become much more content with the small part I am currently doing. We are all cogs in the wheel of time.

3 Likes

What happened to the machine? D:

I thought we was part of ah masheen?

1 Like