Please help advise isolated Berlyn-Dweller!

How and where do you get the utility to convert?

Boundless Crafting - Lore

2 Likes

Thank you much!!!

1 Like

If you do decide to start another home at Andoweem at the town I am starting, do let me know. Just remember to bring a beacon, or at least a whole bunch of Silty Soil so I can make a beacon for you.

I use emoji from top menu when writing a post - second right tab in emoji screen has all the Oortian characters and they show what they are when you hover the cursor over them. Itā€™s the quickest way.

1 Like

3 Likes

Iā€™ll let you know. Iā€™m still looking for Iron! canā€™t find it :weary:

@boundmore :oort_t::oort_h::oort_a::oort_n::oort_k::oort_s: This is cool.

2 Likes

Find the Berlyn Township, go to Solumn. Look at the mountain side or cliff side, if you see iron get to it and mine it, and get any tech fragments and tech components while you are at it. Solum mountain side is dripping with them. If you see a cave go in, bring 2 grapplers use R to reel in and F to Reel out, then you can swing around like spiderman, and bring lots of torches because you will need them if you are using 2 grapplers. And, stock your pack out with at least 2 smart stacks of stone hammer/shovel/axe, and bring some copper tools in case you see silver and gold. And most of all, DONā€™T DIE.

3 Likes

yeah I know - couldnā€™t stop when I first found out :joy:

2 Likes

I shall refrain from it until I actually can have a name I want to be known as in game. I created an account without knowing that IT was going to be my in game name.
_

2 Likes

@knightsb Thank you so much. Road Trip!:boundless:

Whats the name you want so? If you donā€™t mind revealing the secret ahead of Time. :grin:

In other MMOs that I have played I usually go by the name of Lenuir or Kerrash.

1 Like