Please make the forum orderly

@james @Leahlemoncakes @SamF @majorvex @Stretchious

If I am forgetting someone please excuse me.

Although I have not yet thought of a solution myself, it is greatly bothering me that our forum has exploded into clutter mania after the new update. Can we somehow fix this please?

that’s the drawback of not using a more traditional forum format, I guess.

can unfollow topics though :man_shrugging:

quite like seeing it so lively though…means peeps are becoming more engaged

7 Likes

For the past few days, I have found the general atmosphere to be more, playful, fun, and interesting. The update did a lot of good to the mood. It’s nice to see. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Didn’t know you could mute entire categories. Thanks for that

1 Like

It’s not so much I don’t want to follow the topics and yes we are being really nice for each other :slight_smile: (We mostly are you know: :heart_eyes:)
At the moment the forum for me is chaotic

1 Like

I would imagine that this comes with every BIG game-changer update, though, don’t you think?
I remember the chaos when the Farming update came, people complaining about the lighting of their builds being ruined and stuff. I’m not saying they were wrong, though.

Its definitely chaotic. Whilst it isnt a personal issue that bothers me I have a friend on the autistic spectrum who can quite literally not look at the forums any more.

I do however find it difficult to see the wood for the trees now.

I had considered making a thread for those who have exceptional farming planets for gems etc so you can easily find the top 10% in terms of gem farming spots but figured it would just hide in a sea of posts

Ahh the lighting update. The reason why most of my builds from before that time are gone. Ruined most of my builds

When I said it, I was indeed thinking of you. ^^

We can take a few steps towards order ourselves by moving posts to their appropriate categories. Popular new topics can be collated and organized into new categories, and I think we can reevaluate some of the existing categories to be combined with others.

2 Likes

This may help the forum feel more ordered

https://forum.playboundless.com/categories

1 Like