Please Politely Respond to/Educate Negative Reviewers like this

Thanks, I will look for that and do it next time I get on

Setting - > Game-> Show Tips

2 Likes

Why are we talking about peak populations when the game hasn’t even launched yet? Early access was with minimal advertising. The PS store alone is greater advertisement than anything they’ve done before.

2 Likes

Also - peak population went down after release announcement; I almost stopped playing myself.

1 Like

I stopped playing so much over the last week or two, but only because I have many things to plan do and plan before the soft-launch next week, with regards to getting a skills calc up and running for all you lovely people and preparing the website for a whole new universe of information.

2 Likes

We aren’t talking about “peak populations” in the general sense of what peak population means. We are talking peak population in a development sense in that the game has had horrible early access numbers.

We have seen a small group of people stick around and a large majority of people leave because either they felt the game didn’t offer them enough, or they wanted to play something else while this was still developed, etc…

That is the issue the person was making that we don’t have a good amount of people playing which can infer that there are fundamental issues with the game or it is too niche to be mainstream.