Plot not reserved

The plot I’m standing on didn’t get reserved, which it should from the plot two plots to the right.

@vdragon can you please add this to the bug database? World is Besevrona.

Could reason be this 2 plot beacon not having 10k prestige?
Or is that just beacon showing that “corner mistake”.

2 Likes

This is probably the reason, yes. But I still think it’s a bug because other <10k beacons get “swallowed” (see the one top left)

When you’re posting screenshots featuring the Beacon / Settlement Visualisation, make sure to resize it so that it will show all the text at the top, like this:

That way, it will save me having to alt-tab back to the game running on my machine to remind myself what the full text displays.

Right, back to your post. Can you just confirm that the actual settlement here has less than 10,000 prestige? As those reserved plots shown in yellow should only be visible when it’s over the 10,000 threshold.

The greater settlement has something between 100000 and 200000 prestige.

The temporary beacon @almund pointed out has 97xx prestige and now that you mention it, this temporary beacon is not assigned to the guild, the others are. But it’s still part of the greater settlement.

What character name does the game says owns the reserved plots when you strike the yellow areas once with a tool?

Please let me apologize.

I finally understood what @almund tried to tell me. The beacon with < 10k prestige is also the only beacon in the vincinity of the unreserved plot.

There’s no bug, I’m just an idiot. Sorry for wasting your time.