Plot removal button

Hey yall i would like to point out how difficult it can be when removing plots underground especially when you have 100 of then down there and the regen has made it a maze to make things easier i feel a simple button on the master beacon for removing plots would be nice. Something like “remove all plots” that way if you want to move on from your old base and start a new you wont be running around underground thinking where did i place that plot. Thanks!

6 Likes

The original design of the master beacons was in fact that the “only” way to destroy the beacon was to action it from gui in the master beacon control and it didnt matter how many plots were attached so that you didnt need to remove them manually… but designs get changed as always, so I wouldn’t be surprised to find it re-surface again.

4 Likes

Thanks i really hope it resurfaces again haha its a much needed feature​:+1:t3::heart:

This would be really awesome!

Very useful when you have a Beacon consisting of 50+ plots. If you are in the middle of a big move you are more inclined to just give up and wait for the Beacon fuel to run out.

4 Likes