Plotting transfer reservations

I got lucky transferring a shop to someone. But unplotted the back half first to make sure wasn’t protected. People plot if they need protection it should be a thing you turn on. We have to many people that plot and don’t play anyone to just have it auto on. Just my opinion

I’m pretty sure they changed it to off by default, right?

-edit to add…I might be thinking about the buffer

I’m not sure. They may have and I just haven’t had to change plots with someone sense they did. Hopefully they did. It’s a headache for everyone if they didn’t.

1 Like

I know I found a burn and neighbor had protection on but burn was there first and lost the one thing that person wanted to keep cuz protection was on last week

My understanding is that all beacons were set to off only once a few weeks after being implemented to stop year old beacons reserving plots, but any newly placed beacons have it on by default once the plot reaches 10k prestigue

1 Like

That would explain why the burn I found was overridden by a newer farm plot

This. :point_up_2:
Its was turned off by the devs on all legacy beacons and it is off by default on all newly created beacons.

Which means every beacon that has it on right now had it turned back on by the owner manually.

The way to go is to contact the person owning the reservation.

2 Likes

We will not revert a world (or universe) for in game actions. The backups are for disaster recovery if there is a failure.

I would suggest you claim the plots you want.

We can then help give your plots authority over the plots where authority was relinquished.

9 Likes

I changed the new unnamed beacon back to Silk Yellow Farms West. It’s owned by Strongbird at -812N -676E and lost reservation status to a beacon called “un”, between which there are two rows of empty plots.

@james could I have seniority transferred back please? I need to rebuild what I lost and have more plans in those plots. Thanks.

… nope :wink: needs to be manually turned on. Like @Kirinvar said.

But i am still convinced that “first settlement beacon” should control protection.
As in the the first beacon placed in a settlement should have control on protection status. Simply because some turn it on and cause problems.

That would be me too :upside_down_face: