Plug your shop!

I decided for sure to make another trip tonight, since I had another request about it. :slight_smile: Hopefully I can still find a good amount! I edited the original post so folks will know I’m out right now, but if it stays so popular I’ll focus on it more. :smiley:

I’ve already got a power strip in it all filled up… because I’ve got so much gleam and LEDs going everywhere, I keep tripping the breakers at the Boundless HQ, I think they’re getting a little annoyed with me… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Selling glossy berries at 1.9c ,this is a discontinued price .

wowo I sold my kindling mass kernel for 150c.

I wasn’t even trying to sell them someone offered it to me when they found out I had them.

1 Like

Yep, just Paka being Paka here with that price… :wink: Actually, I’m liable to just give it away to any who ask… get those farms going! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m a little obsessed with the Blink exo right now but I’ll try to make a run back to Char sometime today and restock again. Might even do it sometime this morning. I know there is demand right now.

1 Like

I’ve got about 6000 of the white sedimentary from Chen on my Gyosha plinth, might be some at Alder still too, those are selling at .5c, and at Gyosha a small number of the kernels and shreds, 50 or so. :slight_smile:

Heyy Gina, do you sell luminous brews? :blush:

1 Like

I do! I sell all the Brew is the game! :blush:

:partying_face: yay!

1 Like

Very little on the plinths yet, but introducing Exo-llent Plants, at DK’s Legendville Mall! :smiley:

To specialize in exoworld plant materials of all sorts, and maybe some other stuff as well. :wink:

6 Likes

What we do in the Shadows

Ever since the original gleambow event when I got my hands on a few pieces of Shadow Cerulean gleam I’ve been crazy for the shadow colours so of course once goo farming arrived this is where I primarily targeted my efforts.

Finally, I am proud to announce that I have opened a store to celebrate which will be stocking the entire range of shadow paints - Blue, Cerulean, Violet, Fuchsia, Red, Orange, Mustard, Yellow, Green and Turquoise.

This store is located in the Marrah Mall on Boori (access to the mall is via PS Boori Hub, TNT Megahub and can also be reached directly from my store “DUB-T Forgeries” on Lutrion)

The store can be found down the Northern corridor on the right hand side and is aptly named “What We Do In The Shadows” after a typically hilarious Taika Waititi movie made right here in New Zealand.

I am still working on pricing them appropriately but I feel the prices are currently fair based on the effort and investment required to make these paints. Prices vary from the easier to make paints, Shadow Fuchsia for example, at 125c per can to the harder to make, such as Shadow Blue, at 250c per can.

Shadow red is currently out of stock as I have supplied an order of around 5000 to a friend and she requires many many more, however I have increased production of this colour so I will hopefully be able to stock the shop with this very soon,

I am able to make any of the 255 colours available in game (some in mass quantities, others smaller) so I am also available for any custom paint requests. Contact me here or in game to discuss.

8 Likes

Ki’Rin Co.'s “Colors” is now open for business!

Located in the Fireborn shopping district on Alder - you’ll see “Colors” as soon as you exit the portal.

I have been farming goo for weeks and now have a small supply of pigments ready for selling.
Buy some “White” to use for mixing and brightening up those paints! Or paint your whole build white if you choose! - Ki’Rin Co. supports all local artists no matter their aesthetic tastes.

I’m working to stock pigments of all the “Pure” colors. And in the process you can pick up a variety of shades for mixing (looking at you @wakeNbake :smile: ). There few available now, but more will be added soon!

5 Likes

I will definitely have to check the place out. That’s a beautiful looking build!

1 Like