Poll: Do You Have Gleam Club?

Do you have Gleam Club?

• Have Gleam Club
  • Don’t Have Gleam Club
0 voters
3 Likes

I have Gleam Club until the middle of November; I used to buy a year’s worth at a time. When this runs out, unless there is substantial communication from Monumental AND an update, it will be time to say good bye and let it all ash forever. I have no plans to return after regardless of what happens. Nov 10th. Tick, tick, tick.

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Yeaaaaaa Im good til 2034…

:joy::joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
:cookie:

5 Likes

My previous comment was moderated away, so…

Yes, but not for long.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info, interesting times…

2 Likes

the gleam club is giving the gleam club can be taking away and giving again but only when things change there headed there atm :slight_smile:

I think it was because you used the B-word. That is inappropriate behavior, young man.

Join the club. I suffered the same fate twice today. I’ve received more attention from Oort Elf in the past couple of months than I have in the past 5 years.
Can’t you feel the love though… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Should have been a third option: Not sure, it’s been too long since I logged in to check.

crazy have not reported on forums in so long wonder what players are getting reported thought it was only me doing it guess there is other players who report players now not involved with me nice :slight_smile:

I like what I’ve made in boundless. My first real creation, the turtle, has been in its spot for 4 years and it’s special to me. I also have some real life obstacles and don’t want to ever risk losing what I’ve made because of those obstacles getting in the way of me being capable of fueling my beacons. So gleam club it is.

9 Likes

sorry no i don’t have money now :frowning:

1 Like

I only paid for GC to use the emoji stickers in my house :sweat: I’ve had my projects ashed many many times cause I forgot but I kinda like having to rebuild :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

There is no RachelRush without Ash :grin:

3 Likes

Got Gleam Club For Another 20 Weeks And Then I’ll Get To Meet The Ash Family.

Unless, update.

Been Real

3 Likes