POLL: How old is a Boundless Player?

I think we have to consider that this is a forum poll, maybe the younger side of Boundless population not use the forum as much. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Ovis-chan here a Birthday :cookie:

(I don’t know why I always thought you were Daddy Georgios age lol)

7 Likes

I never ever assume to know what age someone is. Most are younger than I am anyway lol

4 Likes

I refuse to tell my age on public forums. Nobody needs to know that I am 107 years old !

9 Likes

Happy Birthday Ovis. :partying_face:
Hope you have a fantastic day.
I’ll see what kind of forged gifts I can scrounge up. :wink:

Btw. I’m a hard 29.
But that’s 43 in human years. :rofl:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Ovis.
Given my main character is Eneitgranny, it shouldn’t surprise anyone that I’m old. If the name didn’t give it away the choices of song lyrics I put up on signs should :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well happy birthday Ovis. 28 already ? Damn, before you know it you will be 60 !
Time flies when you play Boundless.

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! <3

Very interesting to see the age demographics (of the forums at least) I guess younger people don’t use the forums as much? Or monumental need to put some ads out on Paw Patrol :joy:

11 Likes

Just picking a random one of these replies, but, welcome to the majority of Boundless players!

Lots of old fantasy and RPG gamers here. It really seems to be the demographic that bought most into the combination of being able to make a space for yourself, and taking the MMORPG grind in stride.

As far as I’ve ever found, this poll actually seems in line. When the game was newer the under-30 demographic was a bit stronger but while the building system is attractive there’s a bit of grind in the way of massive, showy “minecraft” builds so it takes a bit of patience and activities like hunting never really evolved so a lot of the players that wanted to do stuff more than they wanted to make stuff also moved on.

The poll caught my initial attention, but also happy birthday.

7 Likes

Happy birthday ovis!
Also, I barely missed the cutoff for the next option thankfully, lol. 34 here!

7 Likes

Happy bday Ovis! You’re 1,456 years old in Oortigalactic years! At least my version, which are 420 Boundless days.

I’m 32 :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

My main is 51, but one of my alts is only 27. I like playing as him the most.

9 Likes

Who needs this POLL we are all young at heart :grin:

9 Likes

:tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

@Ovis

Born in 87 so (starts counting on fingers :crazy_face:) im 53….

O wait my bad right finger is quicker then the left… that means im 35….

5 Likes

Happy birthday! :cake: :partying_face:
happybday

Forever 29 :grin: :crossed_fingers: I’m a Xennial, cancer-leo cusp.

9 Likes

Forever 25 here… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy happy Birthday :birthday::tada::balloon: Ovis!!!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Ovis :partying_face:

I’m not 36. I’m 21 with 15 years experience. Hardy har har :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:

6 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon:

3 Likes

Happy birthday there bud. Hope you enjoy!

Also am I the only one that feels 200 yrs old, in-game age that is.

5 Likes