POLL: How old is a Boundless Player?

Happy Birthday! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Happy belated birthday from me and @HOST, @Ovis!

I remember as if it was yesterday, when I still belonged to the 3% of people age 18-24… but the years flying and now that I have a kid I feel not like 25-34 but more like 35-44 :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

I will be 42 at the beginning of June why make a secret out of it LG Santa Marcel :wink:

3 Likes

Didn’t we discover that all of the Reapers are 29? Very strange coincidence! :rofl:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Moved for moderation

Thank you :slight_smile: Welcome to the forums :ok_hand:

1 Like

39 here!!! Happy birthday :confetti_ball::gift::birthday:

1 Like

@Marcel0206 You don’t look a day over 35 :wink:

@Ovis Happy Birthday!

@Zjawcia the 35-44 group passed us by.

@Turrican2006 I just had my 45th on the 23rd of this month.
My friends bought me a nice cake.

10 Likes

Thats a really nice cake will See If i get a nice cake too :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Sir!

36 here! Though sometimes I tend to feel like I never aged beyond 25. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Would be funny if this becomes the new bday thread and everyone updates their poll answers over the years :laughing:

5 Likes

That would imply folks sharing the day they were born. Which from a security side of things, I don’t recommend. :slight_smile: As it is, right now all who have answered have shared the YEAR they were born by saying their age, Now all a malicious person has to do is find out what the DATE is. And there ya go. Password cracking 101.

Small security advice, You shouldn’t ever give your real birthday-- claim a day around it or close to it is the day-of, this saves you the hassle of someone trying to steal your identity. Only the legal system or official documents need your real birthday month/day/year.

I’m sure I have been guilty of sharing my birthday with folks, especially trusted folks. But-- Just some cyber-security awareness.

4 Likes

Good point but they dont know your password and they couldnt ever guess mine its too way out ! Lol💫

2 Likes

haha never ever used the date of birth as password :smiley: noone can steal my identity, noone know the real name of my first beloved pet :smiley:

4 Likes

All my passwords are based upon sexual acts from urban dictionary. Feel free to find out what they are. I’ll be happy to scar people for life.

4 Likes

Tijgertje? :grin:

[edit] im sure some very old accounts of mine still exist with that password :wink: good luck finding thos as they haven’t been used for at least 15 years.

:joy: are we now hinting our passwords?

5 Likes

It rubs the lotion on the password or else it gets the captcha again!

6 Likes

How old is a Boundless player…This one will be 71 in 10 days … Do I win?? Lol :wink:

23 Likes

Never too old to rock! Just older. Cheers!

6 Likes