POLL: What movement skills do you usually play with?

Hello, long time no play. I’m thinking about making a park, and want to know what the most common movement enhancers are. I personally use 8/8 Agility and neither of the Jump Epics, unless I’m hunting.

I want to know what skill points you usually use, when it comes to movement (Agility 1/8 - 8/8, Jump Distance Epic + Double Jump Epic).

AGILITY ( ?/8 )

0 voters

Do you use these Epics?

• Jump Distance
  • Double Jump
  • None

0 voters

PS. This is for your most used Skill Page, the one you use for running around planets, exploring builds, shopping or meeting friends.

Cheers! :fist_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

My main is my builder so I don’t have max agility. But for exploring and hunting is max agility and the high jump.

1 Like

Once we get the new single skill pages, I plan to add both jump epics to my main.

2 Likes

8/8 on my mains - a few pages on my characters have the jump distance, but it is a luxury I’ve sacrificed on others. I also plan to add both these to my characters when the change comes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both jump epics

(My explorer page is also used for dodge bombs)

2 Likes

Welcome back @Ovis

1 Like

I always have jump epic on can’t live without in no more lol

1 Like

I think my agility is somewhere around 3/5. I usually run with speedbrew on.

I use jump epic just because i just cant play without it… Once i tried it first time… Playing without it feels really bad For me cause you cant jump even few blocks high

2 Likes

Both jump epics or it’s not a movement page

1 Like

I have a standard that any skillpage i have must have 8/8 agility when the page has enough points for it to be feasible.

1 Like