Poll: When do YOU think the rental worlds update will be released?

There’s an exception here where a specific date tied to already-teased content happens to land on a friday. It would surprise me if there’s not an event beginning tomorrow with multiple matching exos and whatnot.

There was also an explicit statement that the planet release is not tied to the anniversary release so people should probably have that in mind.

2 Likes

Totally agree.

One interesting thing to note is that the placeholder post from James was made on 9/4 (a Friday). If it doesn’t come out tomorrow (and I do not expect it to) that means he’ll have made that placeholder over a week in advance which seems kind of strange to me. Idk if anyone else noticed that.

How do you know it’s not done? How do you know something more than the rest of us?

You’re right, it’s probably been a day or two since they said it isn’t done, so maybe it’s done by now and they just aren’t comfortable releasing it or announcing it right now.

1 Like

Jan 1st 2021…or later today.

2 Likes

58% of the voters are out including 5 of the top 6 options :laughing:

2 Likes

Guess we got some poll winners… :3

2 Likes

Hey, I was among the 4% who voted for today, with @Simoyd, @SClayton and @Wschichl. We won!

This deserves a large pizza.

Man, I really need to be paid, this pizza thing is turning into an obsession.

5 Likes

Dude, you’re making me want pizza so bad haha

1 Like

i knew it was today because james would never let me win so i assumed it was today
grats to those that guessed correctly!

Here ya go

giphy (14)

1 Like

Imagine if Wonderstruck was to add tomatoes to the game, and a way to milk creatures to produce cheese in the mixer! And with flour, you’d make dough, and then, new pizza consumable! So many possible toppings!

I mean come on, let’s stop all this BS with soups and cooked fruits!
Let’s make the big fat yummy food we need!

3 Likes

but… that’s the exact wording of the title :smiley:

2 Likes

Can said pizza turn us into the orange block characters for 15 min

4 Likes

If a developer creative planet is out today then you could argue the worlds (at least one) are out today.

5 Likes

Yeah, don’t try to scam us out of our victory! :smiley:

3 Likes

But is it a rental world? :thinking:

It sounds like it is the same thing as a rental creative. Since they want it to be used as a test, it must be or the testing is invalid.

1 Like

Clearly it wasn’t something to joke about on this very serious business poll I created in absolute seriousness. My bad and apologies to all involved. Congratulations on the win!

1 Like

I win!!! woohoo!!!

1 Like