Poll: Where does the majority of your wealth come from?

Shop stands and baskets are like piñatas :rofl:

2 Likes

just raw :heart:

Great analogy! Except with the shop stands and baskets you get the added bonus of wondering if your going to get caught red handed. It is such a thrill.

2 Likes

I keep trying to spend my way to wealth…it hasn’t worked yet.

5 Likes

I get 100% of my money from my shops. 99% of the stuff i get, is bought from shopping trips. Every now and then i get lucky and find a few hopper eyes/cores in my baskets. So i ticked “running a shop”, even though the request baskets don’t really apply :stuck_out_tongue:

I must say, i’m rather surprised at the top 3!

1 Like

Most of the coin I make will come from farming sap/bark and orbs. Also contracts for gleam, mostly EXO gleam.

1 Like

I always have around 500k give or take a couple hundred, but I get most of my coin from winning player ran competitions and monopolising early during events such as gleambow/halloween/oortmas :+1:

2 Likes

Selling sap and minting stuff.

Contract builder bug I also hunt/gather and sell those items in high deman.

Sorry not a lot of time to do other stuff than build especially now😉 most of my coin comes from FF a small amount comes from my shop(‘s) on my old location.

Definitely from selling raw mining and subterranean products. Surface collecting a distant second.

1 Like

For the people who chose footfall as source of the majority of your wealth… are you that poor or how does that work? What kind of utility structure produces that massive amount of coins?

1 Like

the assumption being that they have a massive amount of coins…they might not.
also that might be just fine…a lot of coin isn’t needed to play this game.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering the same.

People always says that footfall is worthless.

So is that a lie or people who voted footfall is living under a bridge?

I think farming Kranut and minting reduction oil would net you more profit, unless you hate shopping for Olivine.

2 Likes

Selling forged tools mainly, couple of other steady shops

Out of curiosity, what is the tax system option for?

ohh didnt know the oil was this much in mint ;D might star doing that then

1 Like

The one shop I used to run was getting around 30k a week in ff. Course I was making more off sales :sweat_smile: but I’ve cut way way back on shop running now. Lotta work keeping everything stocked when priced to sell.

I’ll have to look thru my beacons(might not have them anymore tho) to find the ones that made a million+ in ff.

2 Likes

I did vote on this, but none really do fit me.

When I started I tried to find nice deals, still am thankful for Krafter’s for buying so many portal conduits and ehhm, lost their name, nice shop on Beckon, they bought gleam lanterns, a lot of them, ANY colour, and this was before the recipe change so I could be found on Kada a lot and then crafted lanterns and sold them!

I also tried to flip products quickly, see a basket for an item which was sold for less a few shops down, ahhhh.

I also looked for baskets for easy to gather mats or easy to craft items, I even sold coal and metal ores a lot.

Then I started selling food items, all the mats I gathered myself, no request basket in sight!

Then I expanded a little, needed more gems, undercut DK’s sell prices and paid more for gems than anyone else, I didn’t want people to buy my gems, i wanted them to sell them to me, selling them was to just lure people, hehe. And it worked!

Then started a market, added brews to the mix, then later on once I finally felt confident enough in my forging abilities I started selling forged gear. I still gathered everything myself.

But… then the market and my shops took off and I needed more mats than I could possibly gather all by myself so opened a Coin Converters market stall at the old market with just request baskets.

Fast forward to now and I barely gather my mats at all! I buy them thru request baskets or thru shopping trips. I still do gather my mats (rocks, gravel and sand) for my concrete shop tho most of the time. Kindling and combustion, well I have huge farm with those!

And then I have to add that footfall helps me out too, I gather around 200 to 300k in footfall PER WEEK over all my beacons (not just Nova Golda) which is enough to fund my guild’s 4 guild buffs AND to give myself 100 to 150k a week…

So basically I’ve done it all?

7 Likes

Or you can farm waxy earthyam and mint wax. 100 wax is 40c and requires 18 waxy earthyams to produce. No spark cost. That’s 2.22c per waxy earthyam and some XP. (Just put your minter next to the extractor because it takes more than 5 times the inventory space…)

3 Likes