Poll: Your favorite color to build with?

The scales I usually work on it’s best to gather my own. That said I built a small tudor house recently, and bought the concrete for that to use as render - seeing as it was such a small amount.

I guess even though I like natural colours, I can usually gather those without any issues. If I were to buy sprays, it would most likely be for detailing, so more vibrant colours.

Hard to say really. I do know that I’m always looking for large amounts of black, white and grey sprays though (spraying Wicker black looks like tangled wires and cables when hidden nicely. And black glass is the most transparent.)

2 Likes

Sepia is the bizness.

1 Like

You can spray wicker directly?

Wicker colour is determined by the wood used to craft it, so yes you sure can. Although if you spray refined wood then craft that into decorative wood and then into wicker you will get more efficient use of your paint cans.

1 Like

I’m not sure about spraying it directly, but if you spray the base wood you can go from there.

Not directly

You can spray concrete and marble though.

1 Like

Aw, no greys/whites? About 90% of my build is “Artificial Landscaping” on Dzassak. :joy:

2 Likes

=) I figured white/black/grey was understood to be in demand. And in fact already have some sprays stocked at my spray shop on Alder if you’re interested in picking some up.

1 Like