Poll: Your favorite color to build with?

Hey there Oortians!

So I’ve been working on my pigment/spray shop “Colors” (Click here for thread), and i’m curious what color sprays people are interested in buying.

I know the shadows are popular. In particular Shadow Cerulean :slight_smile: so I’ll be working on that. Although @wakeNbake has an awesome shadow spray shop already.

From my previous poll people indicated an interested in Vivid/Bright/Light shades as well so I figure i’ll get started on some of those. In the meantime i’m just curious which colors are most popular.

Time for the poll:
Which colors are you most interested in?

• Azure/Cerulean
  • Cobalt/Blue
  • Lavender/Lilac
  • Magenta/Violet
  • Berry/Fuchsia
  • Cherry/Red
  • Rose
  • Orange
  • Sepia/Taupe
  • Mustard/Tan
  • Yellow
  • Lime/Moss
  • Green
  • Mint/Teal
  • Viridian/Turquoise
  • Slate

0 voters

Forgive me for combining a few - Only allowed up to 20 options for a poll…

2 Likes

Whoa lotta ppl like taupe

3 Likes

My builds are generally based around things you could perhaps find in the real world, so builds made out of wood, stone and metal.

That’s not to say I don’t accent my builds with bright colours, or occasionally break that rule all together, but if I had to choose, I’d choose a neutral palette.

4 Likes

I like lots of color, often will do things in a rainbow motif, but definitely pinks are my favorites, followed by purples and reds.

2 Likes

Shadow Violet O.O
I like purples and pinks with my whites

2 Likes

I ll make you a stack of shadow violet when I find the time ;3

@VirtualEclipse I was thinking of you for Shadow-violet Martok-senpai

1 Like

@BabyCookie ^^ I will need more red shades again for the new project so I think violets should be free if you want some Cookie-chan~

Oh and I am using lavender shades mostly btw ;3

1 Like

I have a few thousand shadow violet paint sitting around if you’re interested in purchasing :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

O.O I want to but me be a lazy builder lately I gotta finish my houches build so I can destroys all my builds and put everything on houches lol

1 Like

It depends on what I’m going for, but I like to mainly build with taupes, ashens, white/gray/steely colors, and starks/azures. Green for the gardens, and outside areas.

3 Likes

So, if I use “Luminous Red”, should I check “Cherry/Red” or “Rose”?
I mean, it’s technically red, but it looks white-ish…

I love anything i can make orange the main piece to a colour palette but as of right now i’m super into making a rustic palette which is any orange that isn’t too light along with oxide violet, black and warm red :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow! Thank you everyone for the feedback. I’m really surprised by the results actually. Red, cherry, and some blue pigments sell pretty well, but I don’t think i’ve Sold much orange or sepia at all.

For those of you working in natural palettes, would you say you prefer to harvest your own materials? Or would you buy paints if the price were right?

1 Like

Sometimes I will harvest my own materials, but if I see someone selling a large quantity of what I need for a decent price then I’ll go ahead and buy it. I even do this for grass and foliage lol

Would you ever buy spray paint to color your rocks/wood in your color of choice?

Yes, I have done this already. I have done this to test out colors a few times too

1 Like

Then i guess its about finding the right color for you! Got a flavor of the week i can help you with?

Thank you for the offer, but I already have a supplier at the Gyosha Mall :smiley:

1 Like

Loyal customer :wink: - The best kind.

Alrighty! Well if there’s ever anything i can help you with let me know.

1 Like