Portal in sanctum wont open

I was using an augment to warp to a place on Beckon Used the augment got the coordinates put it in the warp conduit click to warp and it hangs “Opening warp to: Beckon” but it never opens. I leave the sanctum its as if I never used the augment its still in my totem and destination gone even if I renamed it. So went to Trior did the exact same thing.

Some things
I checked Location list full? No thats not it.
Do I have the money ? yes of course
Log on another character and come back still not working.
so now im just gonna close application but thought you all might need to know this. thx

Closed application still not working planets tried Beckon and Trior.
Im on PS4 btw

I’ve had that for the longest of times, then suddenly a few months ago it was gone, I assumed it was a bug they fixed but apparently not.

Kinda annoying if you wanna make a new warp point in sanctum and it just doesn’t work

hopeully it doesnt do this while exo portaling in a minute

It only does this when creating a new warp location FROM the sanctum. If it was already in your location list it did work for me in the past like normal.

Am assuming this is what you did right, create a new warp location from sanctum and then the warp didn’t open?

yes exactly

Then creating a warp loc to exo outside of sanctum will still work

true i wasnt thinking just woke up and am a lil irritated atm lol

So your normal state of mind then, huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ducks

lmao yuh you know me now get off my lawn …and NO!..You cant have your ball back! lol

4 Likes

That’s happening/happened to me aswell, not checked for a bit as I gave up. I’m pc and EU

1 Like

I have had this issue before exoplanets when trying to warp with wayfarer totem to get new location from sanctum. When I did tests later on testing server all did work well, but I have stop using wayfarer totems for warping uses on sanctum because I had only issues with those.

When this issue did happen to me it didn’t actually consume warp augment and add location to list when entering world (after warping to some earlier set location).

Yeah that was the funny thing when you leave sanctum the augment is still there in the totem and warp location is gone. I even renamed location in sanctum and it still was removed from list.

Yup, that is exactly how it worked for me. No matter which planet I was I just could not make a new location with a warp augmented totem from sanctum.

It resolved itself after a few months but no clue as to why.

perhaps tho, thinking about it, I had a power outage while the ps4 was running which meant it had to repair the hard disk and something else was wrong with Boundless then so I deleted it and re-downloaded, could have been around the same time it stopped happening, so perhaps worth a try to delete and redownload?

Is it still happening since then?

It’s been happening to me for a couple of weeks since I noticed.

I noticed 2 umbris exos ago. Since then i also tried on a permanent planet and failed.

Tja, I must say that I very often experience problems with portals…sometimes its like you say…sometimes when I open a portal its loading and it just stops at 70-80% and will not go any further…and sometimes it says portal tokens are invalid and I can not travel anywhere anymore…several times a month I have to restart the game to be able to use portals again. I never made a post about this because I honestly don’t really care about it…I love the game…and I will keep trying anyway :smiley: but now that there is am post about it…I thought I will just share my experience…because hopefully in the future it will be more reliable. Also…I have the feeling my internet connection is not always that well…so possibly at least part of the problems may be due to this.

Its seems to work now havent tried it since the other day.

tja xD

10 char

1 Like

If you jump the wall the Devs have things outside the sanctum.

how you do that?