Portal Knights (And a discussion of Skill)

You guys talk about it as it was dead it has a freakish developement rate going by the time https://twitter.com/wol_lay

1 Like

Smokes and Mirrors. I honestly think they are just fake so he doesnā€™t get sued. last update was 3 years ago

Well he kinda went sillent for 2 years I donā€™t remember if he ever gave an explenation but he at least uses a lot of time on it. If he donā€™t want to get sued he could hvave made it look like he ran out of money as he can only be pulled in court for not trying or on purpose not giving people what was promised.

Again, i call smokes and mirrors. Its a set up, a fake. I bought the game and i havent regretted buying it. But last time he pulled this stunt was like a bit over a year ago when he is like ā€œlook at this arena!ā€ and then nothing happened for a while.

If he updates the game, great, fine, But cubeworld is DEAD. one dev posting a few screenshots wont convince me of anything since he is notoriously known for having bailed for that long.

Slightly offtopic, but is anyone playing Stardew Valley? Iā€™m having a lot of fun with it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I should get around to playing it but my gaming group finally got a minecraft faction server up and working

IĀ“ve bought it but only managed to play about one hour so far. (there is still way too much Fallout 4 left to be played :sweat_smile: )

Iā€™m a little embarrassed to admit this, but I never realized 3rd person was even an option. That being said, Iā€™d stay in 1st regardless. 3rd person always pulls me out of the game a bit. Makes it feel more like a game and less of an immersion.

Have you seen this ā€¦ ?

You can plan your farm before you even start playing :wink:

1 Like

Thanks to you I have now a new game I love to play and even less time for everything else xD But great game yes^^

1 Like

yes because playing that game in first person isnt good because you dont have to aim. i dont like it

How do you mean that? You have to aim in 1st person too as far as I have seen.

its autolock. Not free aim.

Ah right, I repressed that xD But thereā€™s still no difference from 1st to 3rd person right?

I have several friends who get motion sick from 1st person views, but do not for 3rd person (or itā€™s much more tolerable) - thatā€™d be my argument for supporting it

2 Likes

yea Iā€™m not totally against 3rd person but I couldnā€™t see why you donā€™t have to aim in 1st person.

1 Like

oh wow i didnt try to aim in 1st person --ā€™ forgot about that. my bad

1 Like