Portal Tokens?

so i have my portal conduits set up and im in the process of collecting an Oort supply to keep it open, all i need now is 2 blank portal tokens. anyone know how i can get those, and how they work?

so:

1. decide which one of the two portals is the starting one - this is going to be the only one you feed with fuel; build it;
  2. you need to get to the destination location then and build the second portal there (you won’t have to fuel that one) and get one token from it
  3. you bring that token to your starting portal and place it there to create the connection;

so you’ll need to use sanctum warp for money or someone else’s existing portal near you to finish the set up; after its ready you will have your own channel to travel

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_m: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_e:

1 Like

right, but how do i get the tokens in the first place? i have tokens but they seem to already have locations bound to them.

forget the tokens you have - after building the destination portal you have to interact with it - it will have a button in the menu that you click on and you receive a token; you bring that token to the first portal and place it there;

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_m: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_e:

so ill only need the one token, and the fuel? okay sweet

yes one token - after placing it in the first portal you also add fuel to it and it should activate then (you need minimum 50 shards to activate and have it for 1st hour);

1 Like

thanks! :slight_smile: i better make sure i have plenty of fuel first
EDIT: out of curiosity, what is in your opinion the best way to farm oort?

every next hour costs way less so with a few hundred you should have enough for a few days - depending on distance; the farther are the portals apart, the more you will have to pay per hour

1 Like

high tier spitters are easy enough to kill and they will give you oort sometime (not always); the easiest would be chasing runners on your home planet as they always drop oort

and make sure you always produce it in masses - I think its 18 of them to produce mass of fuel

1 Like

Cuttletunks are everywhere, ubiquitous, just watching and waiting for a chance to strike.

They’re also a good source of Oort Stone on Nasharil or Munteen VII

3 Likes