Possible shop bug?

I was walking around doing my rounds of stores when I encountered this there is a hammer in the stall but it says selling air 0 at 0c when I open the hammer is there but unpurchasable.

1 Like

Most likely it doesn’t have a price set for it. What does the price list tab say about it?

1 Like

It price was set for 10k coins a piece when I went into the shop stand it just vanished

Just testing again but you walk up to the hammer and it turns to air literally I will submit pics

This is what happens I go into portal there is the hammer

I take three steps forward and this happens

And now it’s air with no price when it had one before hand wierd right??

Somewhat good news is this is the only spot it has happened I checked mine and friends stores

That’s very unusual. What are the coordinates for this location?

Ive seen similar things before in other stores. I think but cant confirm that it has something to do with multiple different items in a single shop stand, especially when not all items have prices / are for sale.

I think it might happen if the original “for sale” item is sold out, but residual items were not priced. I’ll try and replicate the above a bit later today (5h)

Edit- the hammer vanishing is just the stand cycling through sale items- its not gone, the stand is just displaying the free air… that negates my “not for sale” theory though…

This is coil tech market I found through a shopping hub on biitula

That makes sense it has since stopped since the hotfix