Post your public Gleam spheres here!

Edit: Removing this since Viridian will no longer here, for any looking at recent ones. But will put it on another!

1 Like

Paka u are the best I love u
So sad you’re taken IRL :wink:

3 Likes

Hehe thanks, made my day! :grin:

I told myself no more new rentals til Nov 1st… but now some of them are starting to be able to be unlocked so keeping a close eye on the scanner for new colors I can add. And in any case, you all have seen how my willpower is on these, take bets on when I cave and buy another… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I bet today lol

3 Likes

You’re probably right. :rofl: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m really fighting the urge to try just one more Corrosive with some different biome picks at the moment… :sweat_smile:

(Aside there, when it comes to the most profitable mining, I’m finding from my, ahem… rather numerous experiments… while a good diamond/hard coal mine right up there, getting a good primary amethyst area with emerald overlapping into it appears to be best, when factoring in selling everything you can get… so trying to outdo myself on that now :wink: )

Edit: I caved. :flushed:

3 Likes

night blue ballz

only a couple of days left for this world.

via here

4 Likes

Someone should name their world
“Sofa King Wee Todd Ed”

(ATHF ref)

As a heads-up, going to have a number of mine deleted to clear up space - mostly affecting ones without portals, the ones I had mentioned here and another thread that will be scrappers. I’m going to leave up the temp T1 farms for now since those are new colors and are so useful, and the T1 Nowhere and all the ones at Alcyon (Paka’s Palace-linked) are here to stay so long as I can keep them going. :slight_smile:

From what my glances at visitors show, this really won’t be affecting many… the big one is, I’m getting rid of the planet I put the Viridian on, just above. Don’t worry, it will be replaced, once I get one where I want it… I may put it on another planet in the meantime, sub it out for something I have a portal to. Apologies and thanks for understanding! I have a better feel for what I’m doing now so I hope future planets will be more useful.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the planets you’ve made available! (and to everyone else that has, too)

I do have a T1 Viridian planet if you or others need in the meantime. Can warp to Thamasa from Storis II, or if you don’t mind running through a couple portals go to TNT and take the Angel 1 Portal to Quark, then the Ebot’s Rock portal, and the Thamasa portal is right there.

Might change it next month depending what colours are needed, but it’s Viridian for a few weeks at least.

3 Likes

Perfect, thanks!! :smiley: Will be great to have a T1 with that for a bit!! And much appreciated, happy I can help at all, love this community, you all are the best! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll come grab some tokens for the hub if you don’t mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somebody just unlocked Dark Cobalt gleam. Since Sarius has the Viridian on a T1 right now, I went ahead and added this color to my Pandora safe farm. I’ll change the sign later, says Cool Red for now. :smiley:

5 Likes

I didn’t see this and set to Dark Cobalt as well. I don’t have any portal yet, but T3 Chromis I from Gyosha. Submitted a token to the gleam hub. Portal via Gyosha Mall is available.

1 Like

(Removed, planet closed)

3 Likes

Just changed Proserpina over to Viridian. :slight_smile: Apologies to whoever was on the planet a minute or so ago, I was off seeing how the color changes looked and didn’t have it finalized until just now!

3 Likes

Just opened a T1 Strong Azure farm with a portal to the TNT Gleam Hub.

7 Likes

I’m so disorganised, but I’m trying to get to many of the planets on here, I keep a little cubby shelf with an atlas (however much I get to) and sample of the colors.

1 Like

How to get to Proerpina again? I use warm viridian like crazy but might brach out now that I have more built with the colors meant to go with the viridian (was originally the pallette for the VIRUS comedy club in Pheminorum, which is now a small building where I put weapons and tools).

1 Like

From TNT Alcyon, take the Paka’s Palace portal off in one of the corners, all the portals for my T6’s will be right off to the right there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t see any other planets with Cool Violet gleam on the one site. I have a public one with it now, Snowball, eventually will be able to get there from Paka’s Palace, Alcyon (Edit: Mine portals open now). Can warp from Alcyon in the meantime. However, not sure what the demand is for this gleam - probably will make the portals to gem mines, unless there is real interest in getting a gleam farming spot there.

2 Likes