Grab 'em quick

only a few days left on these before they go kaboom so good chance to grab some blocks etc.

Lake, Boori via PS, TNT (mega-hub), etc

grey-ish

blue-ish

red-ish

more to be added…

6 Likes

I have 10 planets that will go poof!

3 Likes

mixed

taupe-ish

mixed 2
night blue ballz

2 Likes

Lotta planets gonna disappear next week lol

I will mourn their passing but they helped me learn the biomes I like, so it was not in vain.

2 Likes

What does BROKEN mean wrt the taupe planet?

Not sure what you mean - it’s possible that the planet is already gone

Would be cool if planets exploded like the death star once expired!

1 Like

I named that world broken as a temp theme name but have abandoned idea of having a sovereign at the mo so just using them as way to collect blocks

and some starting to lock.

Lol you’re decreasing from 10 to 0?

had 22 :sweat_smile:

found a nice patch on biitula, which was always a fav world for me, where I might try to make a new home plus have a few ideas for boori still.

2 Likes

You bought 22 worlds and then settled on Biitula?

I can’t think of the image to use but can someone please turn this into a meme :sob::thinking::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Here’s some to get you going.
Edit: Removed one as I realised I did it wrong.

download (1)

6 Likes

a brief explanation that nobody asked for:
Creating worlds was a bit addictive at first but got ultimately was a tad frustrating.
With that, the lack of colours (some great additions but was still holding out for personal favs) and a surprising feeling of disconnect from being on permanent worlds (thought I would like the isolation a lot more…) has been enough for me to walk away. Might re-visit next year though.
Have spent far more on games I have played far less so no regrets there (unless I imagine that money as a stack of beer )
Actually started to move to biitula in the early days but was already getting space competitive back then and I didn’t have enough plots.
Now I have enough plots and a really lovely green space has recently opened up for me to ruin enhance. Also biitula is very similar to boori but slightly less blue.

4 Likes

Just teasing you :blush: :sparkling_heart:

oh_you_zoolander

5 Likes

5 Likes

omg my celebrity crush object in two of my fave moments, sigh. he was here filming the prison recently :D. the longer i’m away from my ex the less i can tell them apart :smiley:

2 Likes