Post your public Gleam spheres here!

Kara Prime, at 1 blinksec of Beckon, is my Public Bright Blue Gleam Farm :

Normally, Bright Blue Gleam is available on Flan, but it’s a T5 and only 2 formations of like 9 gleam blocks. This big ball of T1 gleam is way more practical. Have at it.

Also, here are the world’s block-colors :

HELP WANTED :

I’m looking for someone who would be ok to keep fueling a portal from that public farm to wherever they want, as I clearly won’t be able to handle that because of my IRL schedule. I’m ok with maintaining the farm’s beacon on my GC and the world-fuel with my wallet… but I really hate going on hunts.

3 Likes

Chromis I gleam switched to Dark Turquoise.
Available via Gyosha Mall.

3 Likes

Nobody has chosen cool lime or teal yet.

Planet Xertis VI has teal gleam available. Platform set up under some gleamballz.
Warp to it from Shedu, or use the portal to it located on Vandi I (through the Deathgate on Alnitans)

2 Likes

Should have checked this first, haha - just changed Cornucopia to teal! :slight_smile: So a couple options now! :smiley:

3 Likes

Coming soon. The gleam color may change, but it’s currently Strong Lavender. Located on Melancholia which has a portal on Delta Cancret at the TNT/Core hub. Feel free to drop by!

4 Likes

There are Cool Lime gleam spheres on planet :man_facepalming:, warp from Flan. No portal, not sure if I’ll put one up, apologies!

3 Likes

Rambling below, & here &… main message is BASH is still open with white gleam and a road all the way from the portal from the Delta Cencret node of Tigg’s Tunnels (check out mah spong und mold farm on Delta via the next portal to the right of it too :D. ) up to a gleam ball (will add more ramp for harvesting from the middle too. I’m going to change most of the colors back to what they were last month, I’m finding too much color change frumps the muscle memory of fast harvesting a particular color set… right now it’s very powdery but it’ll go back to mostly golden, coppery, brown, red, colors, like a deep dark jewel-tone saturated autumn leaves color pallete minus all green & blue. excited to see if any of the colors i’m hoping for are available next color rotation. :smiley:

I’d love to hear form you if you have a muddy t1 off Alder or Maryx that’s publically harvestable, esp if you allow gatherers to build litttle harvest-huts, if the planet has no local portal, being able to build a hut is really awesome.

Last time I checked I couldn’t find the information on a planet that says whether a random like me can drop a plot on a particular planet – there’s an amazing online tool (if I can find it again, I’m loving BUTT by the way),

Q: is there a way to see if a planet one finds in the web-based lookup also allows one to plot?

II wish we could control where on the planet and how big w/o having to be hands-on, but maybe that’ll be a thing for someone to cook up as a mod for their sovereign universe… tool augments would be nice too ;D

omg after weeks of banging my head against the stubborn card service i’ve been using, i finally may have gotten through whatever nutty hoop it finally took to tranfer cash out to a real banking account… so that card i’ve been using is total ■■■■ and their call center gives different answers every time you talk to them, but WHEW i am going bonkers waiting to see the cash xfer and crossing my fingers that no more screwery pops up in this really annoying process. thanks everyone who offered help/non-lacerating feedback/etc, it all helped me finally question the info the card service kept giving me and i’m bouncing like a maniac excited about what imma gonna do with a fiftful of cash on the planet store :D. Without getting into details I want to apply PIF Play It Forward b/c this community rocks sooooo much.

1 Like

Because this information isn’t available via the official API, and nobody has figured out a good way to scrape it, the only way to get the info is if people provide it.

Boundless Info does provide that when possible.
This one has it:

This one does not:

Posting a thread using the boundlexx forum post maker will get it picked up by a bot that will add it to the API. I believe there is also a bot on the TNT(?) discord that will let you tell it the plotting & editing status of a world.

2 Likes

Once my new world is finished generating I intend to create a platform and beacon, and I will be making a portal conduit and dropping off the token!

The entire reason for me buying a Sov world was for this purpose! I do hope that you guys are still active and willing to add a portal to my gleam!

Fingers crossed for a new unlocked color!!! Otherwise, I’ll be setting it to a desirable color that isn’t in the hub yet.

5 Likes

To update on some of mine - my T1 (portal at TNT Raxxa) has Shadow Mustard now, my T3 (portal at Paka’s Place, Gyosha, named Leprechaun) has Bright Green, and I just yesterday set up a portal to a good T6 gleam area, Light Blue (sign labels it) at Paka’s Palace, Alcyon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be joining the EllyQuest discord for any issues. I put in a token and pm for night blue gleam!

Plz message me in discord if there are any perm issues cause this is my first Sov world / first gleamball farm.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. Is there still oxide grey gleam available to farm… thank you… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Waiting for my T6 chill planet timer to be up to change it back to oxide grey gleam lol. It is currently cool grey. I think 1 week and I can change it again

2 Likes

Oh … thank you… i’ll wait for it. Just need for some building… thanks…

Noticed someone unlocked Vivid Red recently, so added it to my T1 in case any want to go farm it. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I appreciate that someone named their planet “Nowhere”.

Should have a single old farmhouse placed there.

5 Likes

You have T1s? Where’s this? :slight_smile:

Regards,

2 Likes

Just one at the moment - portal to it is at Sylva, Raxxa. :slight_smile: Can get there from the TNT hub, take the Sylva portal, turn left, it is right down the path a bit. Not sure if I’ll renew but has almost a month on it.

3 Likes

Someone unlocked Shadow Orange about a week back, so changed the T1 over to that. :slight_smile:

7 Likes