Post your public Gleam spheres here!

I started this sheet that includes gleam, glacier, and ice color + portal location. It has a column for gleam ball status (but I won’t know on most of them until I go visit). Anyone can comment and I can update with new info as it comes in. Please excuse spelling, etc of these informal notes.

Edit to add: this is in no way a complete list of planets. All info was pulled from forum posts.

6 Likes

THE FUTURE (warm blue) GleamBall farm will be open tomorrow or so to say in max 24 hrs

2 Likes

Warm fuchsia… come get your bubblegum gleam on Stellamaris, warp from Houchus, location in pics. Sorry, no portal yet, but hope to have one to this area eventually… sidenote (last pic), looks like a good emerald area under the gleam. :smiley:

11 Likes

Nerv is now accessible from Cardass have no portals set up at hubs yet. Pale Cerulean Gleam is available. Have a hub at 210N 814E Alt 84. Only have black lustrous, gleam, and black glass portals set up so far.

1 Like

Which biome/tier etc. spawns gleam balz?

Gleam Lake

Level 4

5 Likes

Strong Azure

12 Likes

Its gleam ■■■■■ Tier 6 Metal

1 Like

Strong azure gleam ball from Houchus cookie kingdom at the gingerbread man with hot cherry and vivid moss.
Also added a couple portals if anyone want to make a portal to their planets.

2 Likes

sides cobalt blue

It is reachable via Huggies Flea Market ( TNT, Naughty Hunt Lounge)

7 Likes

Ooh, I want some!
What tier world?

Sov planet Sat Nam - Night Lilac gleamball with platform

• also have regen bombs and forged hammers
  • block and plant samples also displayed

Access from

• TNT - Alcyon
  • Guardian Alcyon
2 Likes

I think it was @Dulki who said he had Shadow Red gleam

3 Likes

Thank you. I found some. And we have a planet as well now that has it. My friend got 6 sovereigns. Lol.

3 accessible from my gingerbread man on Houchus.
Vivid moss, hot cherry, strong azure
3 accessible from north of the guardian hub on Shedu Teir
Oxide grey, shadow red, vivid fuchsia

5 Likes

Code Gleam has been setting up farms for some of the new colors, with Dark Berry, Rust Fuchsia, Night Azure, and Silk Magenta all available currently. More farms are planned. All accessible through Code Gleam which you can access through various portals including TNT and EZPZ. Just follow the signs to the new colors.

5 Likes

Cool Red spheres on Pandora, warp from Alcyon. Haven’t traveled the whole thing but definitely a bunch around -157, 965. Almost went with this color on my other, and defaulted to it here. :slight_smile:

Note: Please don’t plot the spheres. I do have it open for plotting, but really don’t want to have to do any banning. :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Just got silk mustard but I need to finalise colours, should I keep it?

1 Like

Any greenish or orangeish color gleams available yet?

What planet has shadow red gleam?
Did I hear there was a blue gleam to!?!?
:smile_cat: I’m having a blast running around all your worlds!

4 Likes

Is that your planet? It’s very nice! Good job on the selections!