Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

back on building. some harbor this time.

18 Likes

The vote is kind of fixed, as I’m paying 750c for the canes but nothing for the coal… so it will sure say something if I get a bunch of coal still! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And an Oortmas scene at the Reapers’ place! :smiley:

12 Likes

Naughty Defiantly Naughty XD

7 Likes

Ready for an Oortmas supper.

18 Likes

An Elephant Guild Oort Mass sledding hill.

8 Likes

The gears are turning slowly on glowing streams in Moonyloon National Park and near the Sochaltin I GTG Outpost ( but they DO TURN ) … here’s updates …

(it just wouldn’t stop ■■■■■■■ snowing on SochI so apologies for that last, GTG Outpost pic)

Still need to up the high grass in Moonyloon near the streams, and add mushrooms and hanging stuff in the caves … and flowers universally … but I like that it’s a subtle glow, that doesn’t take over the landscape, and yet still … Shining Stream Streets!

((( “Stream Streets” is my alternative to “River Roads” … RR sounds better … but they’re not really rivers :wink: … )))

10 Likes

Started filling up the first chambers of the Hortus-Hive on [Beckon]
Lots of space to fill and decorate
… and lots of mesh-blocks to go :smile:

10 Likes

Someone has buried a space invader in GRANDEUR … :scream:

3 Likes

Everyone’s got a kink …

5 Likes

Started a new project for an Atlas room with a mini biom of each permanent planet for reference. I know it’s not original but it will keep me occupied :slightly_smiling_face:
2 down only 48 more to go :flushed:

20 Likes

I thought what the heck you were doing.

COOL idea!

1 Like

I’ve got an atlas room but they are just on stands for display so I borrowed this idea from one of my neighbours who has a room with shelves with blocks from each of the planets on, I thought it would be good for reference if I need a particular block colour so this would be easy to see plus be a nice little project to dip in and out of.

1 Like

bit of progress

12 Likes

getting little rusty.
silk teal bricks anyone ?

13 Likes

Maybe one day I’ll finish any number of my projects and finally build a museum like I always wanted to. Those mini biomes look good, and the atlas labels are cool.

3 Likes

I’m almost toying with the idea of making the bioms a little bit bigger and adding signs with lists of each colour of block plus highlighting any particularly good resources each planet might be useful for. It would be a big project to do it properly.

1 Like

Go For it.

If you need To check colors go To ultima hub they have similar setup For each planet

re-building my oldest combustion farm , it’s now on three levels . I hit the" complex block" wall in one spot on the bottom floor .I wanted to give it a rusty iron foundry feel . The colour is Dark Fuchsia . The top floor was left mainly alone

22 Likes

Was on a hunt last night that ended right at your place. Pretty amazing stuff. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Does … … … does ARIE have a moon!!!

IS “ARIE” ACTUALLY OORTIAN FOR “EARTH” !?!?!?!

4 Likes