Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

magic or magic :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Sun starting to rise on the hunt group… :smiley:

A few more shots…

9 Likes

My color storage inspired by @Pannero, still a WIP but making good progress :grin:

19 Likes

Just finished building a lil beacon room and am happy with the results :slight_smile:

(edited in a pic w/o light epic on)

16 Likes

Some more recent work on our crafting areas and farming areas.

14 Likes

so pretty!

i’m continuing to work on Boundless School … just … super slowly … some progress in thread … here’s the latest:

11 Likes

Here’s Arte’s lovely storage

Also, someone obviously doesn’t want anyone to mess up their tempo, as they have an EXO poster on the wall:

18 Likes

Not solo 18 hours and Im basically fully powered. I only bought the first 5 adv workbench coils. The rest I crafted. Well, that and the Aoe hammers :grin: Thanks to the guys at The Golden Fist!

11 Likes

Even though the sun rises in the west, I still like to watch it…

10 Likes

No sun down here but here is a progress shot of Bastion’s newest farm . I’m using the Azure and Cerulean shades of concrete. Come and visit when your at the concrete store .

13 Likes

Bye bye foliage! Fun times on Valhalla with the Twisted Dragon hunt group last night!

17 Likes

Nice capture!

3 Likes

Brandywine is especially beautiful in person, I took a screenshot when i got lucky enough to see a sunrise.
There is a passion for this beautiful planet and it shows.

Thank you @Shadykatt34 and family.

7 Likes

Just need to know when Cookie Landing is ready for landing

Im adding lava falls into some of the burn and blast biomes, they look pretty jazzy lighting up the night

20 Likes

My eyes dried up just looking at the number :joy:

Knowing Ross, there had to be something in the screenshot. I looked around and scrutinized the picture and voila! Second chance brew! (Bottom right corner of picture).

Ross I want a gift.

5 Likes

But a 2nd chance at what :thinking:

3 Likes

At asking Ross for more spoilers :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I mean we have a reviver brew. Could this be a brew that erases the death penalty?

If correct, I demand a second gift.

4 Likes