Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

tedious job :white_check_mark:
well done!

4 Likes

@Xaldafax if you go through the Twisted Dragon/Draconis Mundi Sov Portal at the TNT Mega Hub you will come out in front of our Dragon. To the left if the dragon is a little archway. Go under that archway and look for the hole in the side wall to the right, leading under the dragon. In their on the right is a portal to our new city we are working on!

2 Likes

Now time for you to explore the sovereign worlds :laughing::laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

Congrats!

I did this awhile ago and it took me a long time also. I kept putting it off because of the lava worlds and the terrain of some of the planets. Glad I did it though.

LOL I don’t even have them displayed, just sitting in a box somewhere.

4 Likes

Congrats @georgegroeg!! :smiley:

Yeah, that is the next tier of achievement… he can start with mapping all mine, that should only take him a month or two. :wink: :rofl:

4 Likes

Ha. No chance. I’m good on exploring. Need to get back to building.

@XxymoxX yeah I saved the lava planets till the end. A couple of them were pretty brutal to complete.

@bucfanpaka that will definitely not be happening any time soon. :rofl:

5 Likes

But, I’ve mapped the Moon! Mwhahahahaahahaha…

2 Likes

The beginnings of the New Brandywine Hub! Big shout out to @DaOne82 for helping me with white grass.! You rock :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Brandywine? So. Lord of the rings?

2 Likes

The moon huh. Give me a token. I must see this place for myself.

2 Likes

There are hobbit homes here. But it’s not exclusive to LOTR just whatever strikes my fancy :slight_smile: atm having fun with extensive landscaping

3 Likes

Idk what that is but are the Lala houses now

1 Like

Come see them @BabyCookie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s my most recent, and by far largest build. I just watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy for what seems like the 1000th time, and was inspired to build the tower of Orthanc from Isengard.

29 Likes

magic or magic :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Sun starting to rise on the hunt group… :smiley:

A few more shots…

9 Likes

My color storage inspired by @Pannero, still a WIP but making good progress :grin:

19 Likes

Just finished building a lil beacon room and am happy with the results :slight_smile:

(edited in a pic w/o light epic on)

16 Likes

Some more recent work on our crafting areas and farming areas.

14 Likes

so pretty!

i’m continuing to work on Boundless School … just … super slowly … some progress in thread … here’s the latest:

11 Likes