Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

I like that idea!

3 Likes

New control room for partner’s beacon control. He wanted to thank Gnewton for the doors we just bought and used for this.

12 Likes

can you give directions?

3 Likes

16 Likes

Here’s some more awesome builds I’ve found on my journeys. Only have 9 planets left to complete. :raised_hands:

19 Likes

Epic stuff, so many incredibly talented people in this community, always getting blown away by the beauty of what you all create!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The kraken one I saved the location. There was a creative world portal open there so I hope whoever built it is still working on it. Also the starcraft battle cruiser was great. I’m a starcraft fan so that was right up my ally.

3 Likes

dddduuuuuuuuuudes … check out PST’s LAVA tunnels … amazo!

I am absolutely stealing this design.

Fab.

5 Likes

Hmmm I wonder why you never showed the other side of that cathedral @georgegroeg very sneaky

2 Likes

it may still be in ruins :thinking:
Last time I did see it, it had a lot of blocks missing.

Sneak peek …
… building the new main North entrance to the Hive :smiley:

12 Likes

That gellis build is really nice. I like how simple it is… Yet so good looking

2 Likes

Wildstock says, “Hmm… now where are the exos? Maybe I can spot one from up here!!” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Hahahaha. The other side was equally amazing. :flushed:

If you’re into ruins yeah

1 Like

More exploring. Only a few planets left. But I think I like this area on Cardass the best out of all the planets. I could see some kind of crazy village being hidden in there.

13 Likes

Hortus-Hive main entrance North almost done
Happy :boundless: Building every one.

16 Likes

Still a bit of work to be done but getting there on having a proper base of operations this time round :slight_smile:

16 Likes

It’s kind of cool and sad. This build expired but still looks awesome!

That to the left of my cursor is water. Above another expired build.

5 Likes

I am the ruler of all the worlds!!! Or at least I’ve explored them all.

Just need a cooler way to display them.

27 Likes