Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

If you let me know where this is I can take some good shot for you.

Not yet… :joy: But probably will soon. I accidently bought a bunch of worlds instead of fuels a couple weeks back :flushed: so thinking might try for an even better Corrosive with a couple of them, then save the rest for the next Gleambow, the main GB event, stick a few good T3s up for it. :slight_smile:

The first one there is Stardrop Valley, the second is Leprechaun - the latter I’m currently setting up as a hunt world with platforms, easy terrain T3 that I figure I’ll keep at least through the next GB, use it to hunt solo til then.

2 Likes

Since i do enough progress on it, i wanted to show my work to the community : Thoralem
World : Arajiel III,
Portal : Raxxian Sanctuary Portal Hub {2,244N; 683E; 66A}

51 Likes

Wow, that is incredibly beautiful, wonderful work!! :heart_eyes: :+1: I’ll have to pay a visit for sure!!

1 Like

jeepers creepers that looks incredible!
no wonder you haven’t posted for 6 months :grinning: been busy

definitely a place to be visited…a real treat to have a wander around

21 Likes

Went to visit too, this is definitely a MUST see! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: Highest compliments!

28 Likes

Nice build :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

I am just in awe. It’s so beautiful… :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sob:

1 Like

Figured I would jump on the band wagon and take some shots of your place. This is really beautiful. Great work.

26 Likes

The ARCAIVA is not my work. It’s the build of my firend @Goblinounours

5 Likes

Yeah I saw that and should have given credit to @Goblinounours also. I just lumped all the pics together as I traversed from place to place. All really great work.

2 Likes

Thanks.
Though, clearly, @Malentir’s Thoralem is the most impressive build to see on our world. I lost interest in the Arcavia a while ago because of the lack of stakes (and the lack of furniture options).

I still lurk from time to time on the forum, but I haven’t played Boundless in… I dunno how long. I’m waiting on an update that adds some actual new furniture to come back (unless Hytale comes out first, then I might simply never come back). The melee weapons are nice, but unless we can expose them on racks or on walls, I won’t care.

Anyway, we should make a deal with someone to open a creative bridge from Thoralem to a portal hub or something. If someone read this post up to here, you can contact me or Malentir. I’m sure he’d be delighted to have visitors, and I imagine it could be a fun idea to have lots of bridges from his build to all around the universe.

3 Likes

Right when I saw these pictures I thought it looked like your building style. Very nice. :+1::+1:.

6 Likes

This is breathtaking

4 Likes

You can get to arajiel from dkmall too

I’d be happy to add a bridge directly to you if you want :blush:

2 Likes

Whoa! was coming on to share some pics of my build but i think ill wait a couple weeks for the thread to move down now :rofl: :rofl: seriously though well done thats really impressive

6 Likes

Forgot that I got this screen shot.

When the Elder returned from the Halloween Sanctum.

He is now one of us!

13 Likes

Ok, NOW here is a new roll of mine, worth a visit if any want rubies, Helheim, warp from Norkyna. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Just messing around seeing how a few biomes would do. 177k total, if anybody actually wants to keep it, permission here to ask devs to transfer - worth putting out the offer I thought, if someone doesn’t want to risk rolling and have a sure thing here.

8 Likes

Phase one is almost complete. Not sure what to add for phase two, but the wheels are turning. I have a few ideas.

25 Likes

@Nezhno, a back barn would be great!

3 Likes