Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

I was perfectly prepared and determined to heal or revive everyone.

In the end, it was only good will. Does that count too? :joy:

5 Likes

Been completing atlases. Here’s some cool stuff I saw along the way.

Just thought this was pretty thoughtful.

31 atlases complete. :raised_hands:

34 Likes

Beautiful sunrise

20 Likes

Dropped by Elly’s pad … total build goals …

13 Likes

Wow! This should be framed :framed_picture:

2 Likes

Hey, you take some pretty frame-able shots yourself on the old tweetybox, there!

1 Like

augmented my view distance recently

elephant/anteater hybrid we saw while hunting on cardass

we also saw a rock camel

some pics of sasquatchville

15 Likes

:blush: Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Some pics of a new Sov planet I made Cormyr (1 blinksec from Till):

16 Likes

I like the cut of the jib of your ents!

1 Like

A new room on our co-op base:

And the first time my partner tried meteor hunting with me, we were lucky enough to get this:

10 Likes

Well the wife and I finished the largest part of our new home.

Outside View, beacon is 10x10x6-ish plots.

Interior of Pyramid. Chandelier that will eventually be over a portal platform.

Entrance to underground workshop. 3 plots deep, 10x10.
You can barely see it at the top, but the entire underground part of the build was sleeved with white deco sedimentary and black refined gleam. This gave us a pattern to work with and a clean building area since large sections of the build area had water. We used fluid breakers to literally break over 5000 blocks of water before we started installing the sleeve.

View from the beginnings of the storage area towards the machines blocks. 10 max power machines of each type (except centraforge) are setup with enough space to do the same thing on the second floor.

Rear view of one of the machine stacks. Its only 6 blocks thick, so the area on the interior allowed for more functional space. One side has crafting tables, the other furnaces.

View of the unfinished ceiling to better show the sleeving we did. The entire underground had that done before we installed the marble.

After we installed the deco sedimentary, we used black marble and white marble exclusively as building materials as well as white deco gleam. The pyramid has some deco rift flourishes but otherwise is almost entirely black marble.

We started this a couple weeks ago using materials we gathered since we started playing. It was absolutely unexpected that this build would be this involved. Every time we looked at it, we just kept adding more.

By the numbers:
16 million xp between my wife and I
1.5 million coin spent
10 million spark spent
12 extractors, 4 refineries, 4 mixers, and 8 workbenches running nearly non-stop.

16 Likes

I would be terrified to know that lol
But Awesome Pyramid very Pretty nice Work

Progress of new Church of Pie on my creative world. Dont know if you can increase view distance some other way i think im on max back part got blurred a bit.

36 Likes

Fantastic. If you’re on pc there is a way.

Wow. That’s huge

1 Like

yea im on pc

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :cookie: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

11 Likes

Rolled another?

Regards,

1 Like