Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

They were old concepts done by me 5 years ago. They were just explorations of plants that might grow around the worlds. Where did you find this?

2 Likes

Looks like it’s from this one, one of my favourite old concept posts!

6 Likes

Made some upgrades to my place Original:

Updated:

Much brighter now with the new lighting and lighter colored bricks.

10 Likes

Sorry, I don’t remember where I found it, since it’s been awhile. I’ve gone through old art & videos as far back as I could on the forum and steam. I thought they were beautiful. I’d be happy to delete it if you’d like.
I took a screenshot of it from steam or from the 2016 forum post mentioned above.

5 Likes

It looks beautiful! Do those “things” still exist?

2 Likes

Are those the rosetta Nox before they became :baby: s again (O.O)

3 Likes

No need to delete :slight_smile: I was just curious where you found it since it is so old I forgot where it was uploaded!

3 Likes

isn’t that just software design 101 ( https://www.monkeyuser.com/2016/requirements-vs-implementation )
:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

Working on a house on a friend’s sovereign world :slight_smile: having fun mixing up the materials

11 Likes

Hi guys here are a few updated shots of Lumi Azure build. Thank you for all the interest . I hope we get some furnishings soon .

I love when I post pics , I see mistakes that need fixing right away lol.

29 Likes

It’s been a really long time since I went exploring low-tier worlds. We found this while wandering about Gellis.

Yesterday we went to Gloviathosa and found a nice view at a mountaintop after digging for a while.

And while having a look around the old area where I used to live on Gellis (a long time ago) I found this cool build (“[42] Quantum Supremacy”), which is even more impressive on the inside.

25 Likes

Hortus-Hive [Beckon]
Glass-art at the Beacon pavilion

16 Likes

Us low tier-ers live a quite, peaceful life.

/me chews on some straw

4 Likes

Only because this thread hasn’t been updated, here’s a few new parts to Moon River …

Again, it’s still early, and it really needs long grass around it, which is cripplingly tedious to do, since the action speed for placing grass doesn’t seem to increase … but anyway … here’s some moar cowbell …

Also, for anyone new (like me) there’s an example of how to do this in the Bath House outside GTG Outpost on Sochaltin I and via the Grandeur hub. :slight_smile:

Follow this stream:

8 Likes

Little bit of an update to my place…chugging along.

20 Likes

Looks awesome :+1:

3 Likes

Testing out spawning resin on multiverse worlds is leading to some dramatic environments

18 Likes

I spy the new mixed-tier biomes thingy on the debug! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Please don’t spoil the teaser fun for us :joy: :sunglasses:

Today I did some design work for the Hortus-Hive [Beckon] in SketchUp.
These also could be used as prefabs for other :boundless: building projects :+1: :smiley:

10 Likes